Has Everyone Finished Whittling?

7 hours ago, ash60s said:

IF only the manager & players were as passionate as us fans eh???????????

Changed it, 'IF only the manager & players were as delusional as us fans eh???????????? This situation is going to take years to turn around. We nearly did it a couple of years ago. The chance as now passed us by for many of us. I'm just glad I had the memories of the 1966 cup final, the 90's with the Wembley appearances, the victory over Man Ure in the Milk Cup final and our brief visit in Europe, FA cup semi finals, Euro 96 etc etc, or dear. How we have fallen from grace. Many fans have not had that experience which is a great shame for once a very proud club.

Like it or not, I honestly do believe we never recovered from the Hillsborough disaster.

3 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Changed it, 'IF only the manager & players were as delusional as us fans eh???????????? This situation is going to take years to turn around. We nearly did it a couple of years ago. The chance as now passed us by for many of us. I'm just glad I had the memories of the 1966 cup final, the 90's with the Wembley appearances, the victory over Man Ure in the Milk Cup final and our brief visit in Europe, FA cup semi finals, Euro 96 etc etc, or dear. How we have fallen from grace. Many fans have not had that experience which is a great shame for once a very proud club.

Like it or not, I honestly do believe we never recovered from the Hillsborough disaster.

If only the manager and players were as delusional as DC . Promotion is not out of the question yet remember.  Go get it lads Jos will lead you to victory.

7 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

More chance of hell freezing over

All this hand wringing over the past week and we are no further forward really but it will sort itself out one way or the other, we can't really influence the off field, so I for one will just concentrate on supporting the team and watching the team. Don't know why but expect a positive reaction tomorrow. God knows we deserve one!

39 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

In what way do you think the disaster held us back?, after all the best years were after the disaster 

If anything, surely the players must have heard about all the commotion this past week and a lot of stuff has been aired, so hopefully they've got a lot of their concerns off their chest and can get ready for tomorrow to have another crack at what SHOULD be their passion, to play football in blue and white striped shirts again.

UTO!

Let's show Preston what we've got!

2 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

If anything, surely the players must have heard about all the commotion this past week and a lot of stuff has been aired, so hopefully they've got a lot of their concerns off their chest and can get ready for tomorrow to have another crack at what SHOULD be their passion, to play football in blue and white striped shirts again.

UTO!

Let's show Preston what we've got!

COME ON LADS. BOUNCEBACKABILITYNESSERATION !

16 hours ago, CLswfc said:

U may well be right but at least Chansiri has acted and quickly. BTW I go back to league runners up 61 - just saying