So..whats next?

Only at Sheffield Wednesday could we have a definitive meeting, with folk actually there...tweetin'  messaging, emailing and generally reporting word for word...

Then have a day of folk postin'....

"What was all that about then?

"he's selling the club...he said so"

"he's not selling and FFP isn't a problem"

"he is selling cos FFP is a reight problem"

"Whats FFP?"

"whats FFP really tho?"

"Whats happening"

"What regarding FFP?"

"No..just generally.....................

I mean FFS!

I'm goin' Saturday..I'll sing Hi Ho..I'll sit down on the Kop and hope for the best..If it goes t*ts...I'll sulk, moan mump , shout at Jos...an' go home....I'm totally out of ideas about what a fan does next.

We got posters who met someone at the chip shop who is ITK....an' thinking of buying!!?

"buying" ...................what?..

The f.ookin' chip shop?

..never once met a major player in the Wadsley frier...apart from Pressman

Reverend and the makers....McClure..."I know a bloke that knows a bloke that....Ohhh...cod an' chips please..."

How much more of this?

Delphjon doesn't take criticism well does he?....

Man up Delphjon...you f.ooked up...We all do it...not gonna hold it against you...We all went for it....

Why is the blame game being batted to and fro by folk who all want the same thing....?

Its Thai culture I hear..."They are very proud they don't take criticism well ..etc etc etc".....................................all posted by some f.ooker from Wincobank

There is no bloody definitive culture in football ...its binary.... except for the draw... lol

We ALL have cultures....In our culture Football was always affordable for the working classes, it was their break from a rolling mill, furnace or pit...Have a bit of respect for that mate...I stood for 2 minutes in silence when your King died...Give summat back.

There has to be a middle ground, a meeting of both cultures....but seriously?

We have to get someone in that KNOWS football..not the culture, not the perpheral social media tat...

The... simple....... f.ookin' ...........game

Otherwise the only way we all come together is sitting in the handcart as it f.ooks off to hell

4 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Only at Sheffield Wednesday could we have a definitive meeting, with folk actually there...tweetin'  messaging, emailing and generally reporting word for word...

Then have a day of folk postin'....

"What was all that about then?

"he's selling the club...he said so"

"he's not selling and FFP isn't a problem"

"he is selling cos FFP is a reight problem"

"Whats FFP?"

"whats FFP really tho?"

"Whats happening"

"What regarding FFP?"

"No..just generally.....................

I mean FFS!

I'm goin' Saturday..I'll sing Hi Ho..I'll sit down on the Kop and hope for the best..If it goes t*ts...I'll sulk, moan mump , shout at Jos...an' go home....I'm totally out of ideas about what a fan does next.

We got posters who met someone at the chip shop who is ITK....an' thinking of buying!!?

"buying" ...................what?..

The f.ookin' chip shop?

..never once met a major player in the Wadsley frier...apart from Pressman

Reverend and the makers....McClure..."I know a bloke that knows a bloke that....Ohhh...cod an' chips please..."

How much more of this?

Delphjon doesn't take criticism well does he?....

Man up Delphjon...you f.ooked up...We all do it...not gonna hold it against you...We all went for it....

Why is the blame game being batted to and fro by folk who all want the same thing....?

Its Thai culture I hear..."They are very proud they don't take criticism well ..etc etc etc".....................................all posted by some f.ooker from Wincobank

There is no bloody definitive culture in football ...its binary.... except for the draw... lol

We ALL have cultures....In our culture Football was always affordable for the working classes, it was their break from a rolling mill, furnace or pit...Have a bit of respect for that mate...I stood for 2 minutes in silence when your King died...Give summat back.

There has to be a middle ground, a meeting of both cultures....but seriously?

We have to get someone in that KNOWS football..not the culture, not the perpheral social media tat...

The... simple....... f.ookin' ...........game

Otherwise the only way we all come together is sitting in the handcart as it f.ooks off to hell

Top ranting !