Jump to content
adelphi1867

Rumour heard on Golf course.

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

weatherman.gif

No swans were killed when I played :ph34r:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, Owls77 said:

Mammadov is back....

 

lol

Out of the frying pan into the land of fire. Great

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I heard FF crapped on the 1st fairway, Rhodes shot landed in it,

Rhodes was later fined and sent to Norwich, because hitting a ball in motion is illegal.

 

misfits.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sibon said:

 

Exactly this. He was suspiciously keen to rearrange the forum once his Octagon rally was cancelled.

 

This has been a carefully choreographed move. The thing that concerns me is why he’s felt it necessary to stage manage the announcement. Who is he flogging us to? 

Why would he do that, makes no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two big hitters from Asia is what came out on the course....golf.gif

 

Apparently more movement tonight.....

 

3e91f8141a835958a204cf9861168f3a.gif?ito

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Owls77 said:

Mammadov is back....

 

lol

He's only buying us to get D taxis!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Two big hitters from Asia is what came out on the course....golf.gif

 

Apparently more movement tonight.....

 

3e91f8141a835958a204cf9861168f3a.gif?ito

 

Nice swing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Nobody is buying this club at the minute

 

We are in a right mess and with FFP, nobody will touch us until we’re sorted - going to be another year of DC

I think any buyer will be looking at all of the contracts that are up at the end of the season. Chansiri will also have asked Football League for certain assurances that become part of the DD.

 

It would take a commercial animal such as Red Bull to really maximise the fanbase and Yorkshire is a huge catchment area for youth players (look at the England side) and for flogging energy drinks.  Loan or share players from the other franchised clubs to get us promoted.  Sort the finances in one fell swoop.  Invest heavily in the academy and get to tier 1 status.  Attract the best talent from Yorkshire region who want to be associated with the Red Bull academy.

 

Not a bad shout.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Two big hitters from Asia is what came out on the course....golf.gif

 

Apparently more movement tonight.....

 

3e91f8141a835958a204cf9861168f3a.gif?ito

:goalie::goalie::goalie::goalie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DuttyTeabags said:

I think any buyer will be looking at all of the contracts that are up at the end of the season. Chansiri will also have asked Football League for certain assurances that become part of the DD.

 

It would take a commercial animal such as Red Bull to really maximise the fanbase and Yorkshire is a huge catchment area for youth players (look at the England side) and for flogging energy drinks.  Loan or share players from the other franchised clubs to get us promoted.  Sort the finances in one fell swoop.  Invest heavily in the academy and get to tier 1 status.  Attract the best talent from Yorkshire region who want to be associated with the Red Bull academy.

 

Not a bad shout.

 

Agreed, i believe Red Bull bought Leipzig when they were in the second tier with a good youth set up. And as you say we have a few players out of contract next summer. If someone buys us soon and bring in players on loan in Jan to help us stay up. They have a fairly clean sheet to start with next summer. 

As Chansiri says he hopes the FFP situation will be changing in the summer so that next season can be better for us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Two big hitters from Asia is what came out on the course....golf.gif

 

.

 

keep watching that ..hoping..  but keep getting disappointed 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steelowl said:

 

keep watching that ..hoping..  but keep getting disappointed 

Agreed, way to much front swing she won’t have got anywhere near the green with that shot 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

 

Nice swing.

It’s not really. She completely takes her eye off the ball. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm amazed how all these probably senior players find time to play golf

 

 

:picnic:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, darra said:

I'm amazed how all these probably senior players find time to play golf

 

 

:picnic:

they have to do something and football is out of the question   lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how everyone thinks it’s all part of a master plan (or masters plan to fit the theme of the thread) 

 

in reality DC isn’t that clever, or pro-active. 

 

As you were. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Junglejay said:

The return of Geoff Sheard

 

Load of crap.

 

He hasn’t rang me yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...