Jump to content
adelphi1867

Rumour heard on Golf course.

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Dear God, I pray Doyen aren't in the business of buying clubs. That would be the straw that breaks the camels back once and for all. 

Would make sense for them, could exclusively develop their own talent, we would have a revolving door of players.

Would be horrendous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Att Chansiri in £200 million take over from his dad? :stuwinky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least we know it's not Red Bull as Chansiri told us yesterday and he never lies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it 2010 again?  It's threads like this, that got me addicted to Owlstalk.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thommowl said:

At least we know it's not Red Bull as Chansiri told us yesterday and he never lies 

 

Shame as it wouldn’t be the worse thing.

They have experience in running sports “franchises” / football clubs. 

 

Lets hope some rich b*gger out there can see some potential in us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I played a back 9 with Hoops the other day. Grinning like the Cheshire Cat he was, boasting about how much money he’s rinsed off DC and the club

 

He then hit a lovely tee shot, full motion may I add 

You are not a golfer pal 

It's full rotation ........

Full motion is good bowel movement ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh hold on !!!!

lol

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Does hearing it on a golf course make it more credible????

 

You've got it in one

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

 

I just remember all his starry eyed hangers on that posted on here, just because he returned the odd message to them. 

 

Got proper up his backside they did. 

 

 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Does hearing it on a golf course make it more credible????

Oh yea...its why it was posted....say for instance he had said

"I was coming outta Morrisons at Hillsborough and a bloke wiv a dog asking for loose change said............................"

 

 

 

With yer golf course , you sorta imply, money, free time...respect, ..it all adds to it...but its subtle...

 

 

Personally I would have gone with...

 

 

"F.ook me ..I was crossing the rd in Beverley hills when this idiot in a maserati..nearly had me and the wife over...luckily i caught the faberge egg just before it hit the ground...

He shouted , "Sorry...but I'm so excited about my purchase of Sheffield Wednesday football club...I took me eyes offa the rd

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

 

5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

 

Shame as it wouldn’t be the worse thing.

They have experience in running sports “franchises” / football clubs. 

 

Lets hope some rich b*gger out there can see some potential in us 

 

Exactly this......there is great potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can we finally buy koumas?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Billsaja will be along in a bit 

 

He swore we'd played in Division 4.

 

We might be in just over 18 months....


The owls are not what they seem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure you werent just earwigging and heard someone was buying a club..as the current one was broken..

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 and he had your wife over, over what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Oh yea...its why it was posted....say for instance he had said

"I was coming outta Morrisons at Hillsborough and a bloke wiv a dog asking for loose change said............................"

 

 

 

With yer golf course , you sorta imply, money, free time...respect, ..it all adds to it...but its subtle...

 

 

Personally I would have gone with...

 

 

"F.ook me ..I was crossing the rd in Beverley hills when this idiot in a maserati..nearly had me and the wife over...luckily i caught the faberge egg just before it hit the ground...

He shouted , "Sorry...but I'm so excited about my purchase of Sheffield Wednesday football club...I took me eyes offa the rd

Not another owner who can't see the road ahead. Where do we find them?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Hamakua Pueo said:

So what with be wrong with Doyen buying the club?

 

I thought that the problem with them was the conflict of interest--they mis-advise clubs to push their own assets, not meet the needs of the club.

 

But if they owned the club, our interests would be aligned. I mean, they would still be blood-sucking vampires, but if they were sucking the life out of other clubs for our (i.e. their own) benefit, that would be good for us, right? 

Oooh please don't go there, that leads the conspiracy theorists down the path that that was "The Evil Empire known as Doyen" their long term goal and agenda by insuring DC screwed everything up and then sold up to them allowing them to buy us him. 

That would truly put the "ferret in the hen house" lol

Edited by shezzas left peg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...