208 members have voted

1. 1. Jos

• In
    • Out
  2. 2. Chansiri

• In
    • Out

Out and out with me. 

Jos is just not good enough and has lost the players and the fans. Whilst Chansiri has really given it a go and we nearly did it, I just feel his decision making over the last 2 years or so has been bizarre and irrational. I respect him for giving it a go and he must be gutted but I honestly think he doesn’t know how to get us out of this mess and he’s out of his depth. 

I put DC out as I think he has given all he can to the club with the clubs best intentions at heart. He gave it in what is his opinion his best shot, although 

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Out and out with me. 

Jos is just not good enough and has lost the players and the fans. Whilst Chansiri has really given it a go and we nearly did it, I just feel his decision making over the last 2 years or so has been bizarre and irrational. I respect him for giving it a go and he must be gutted but I honestly think he doesn’t know how to get us out of this mess and he’s out of his depth. 

I agree. Just wish fans would not get personal and start abusing him and Jos. Things don't always work out, that is life.

Jos out without a doubt. DC has tried and with the rite support I still think he could be good for the club. He has waisted millions but he did put the money down. So for me DC in with him taking a back seat and recruiting a director of football who we can all respect. If not then he will go anyway as he cant really keep throwing money away.

I’m not voting. I’m sickened and annoyed by recent events, mostly the actions of the club but also a tiny minority of fans.

What agravates the sh!te out of me is the fact that we (mainstream fans) have been unable to win over the chairman. He will not acknowledge us and groups everyone together. Yet, conversely he’ll believe pretty much anything his advisors/appointments tell him.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Some bloody grunter sleeper cell, not content with being in the play offs,  they have to come on here and do silly things like vote for Jos. 

Has to be surely. If fans of this club really think he is doing a good enough job it’s very worrying.