atabor

Simple Question

After trawling through the posts on here, mostly slagging off Chansiri, I just wondered - is there anyone out there that actually likes our chairman?

Just now, atabor said:

After trawling through the posts on here, mostly slagging off Chansiri, I just wondered - is there anyone out there that actually likes our chairman?

Never met him

I've a better question - Gammon or not?

Think he's a good guy... 

Just took some really bad advice and his stubbornness has been his downfall.

There are far more posts constructively criticising DC than simply slagging him.

He has put himself in the public eye and must accept the critics as well as the plaudits.

Its tough being a big boss

2 minutes ago, atabor said:

Simple answer.

Seems a nice guy but I don't know him. 

lol

It’s not my job as a fan to like him or not, I’m not his mate or family member.

I will however rate him on the job he’s doing as owner/chairman of my football club. He’s doing a terrible job and needs to buck his ideas up. 

Edited by northeastowl

2 minutes ago, atabor said:

Not a bad bloke, just inept at running a football club. To be fair, I'd be rubbish at it too, but that's why I wouldn't consider buying one (also because I'm not moneybags... a minor technicality)

I think he’s a good guy and desperate for us and him to do well. He’s wanted to engage with the fans and he doesn’t have to do this. Not many Chairman’s do! However, I think he’s completely naive and also out of his depth in how to run a football club. I think he doesn’t know what to do in turning our fortunes around. You either need to be an experienced football man to run a football club, like Mandaric or you need to surround yourself with good advisors who are knowledgeable and who you can trust. I think he’s been well and truly done!

I also think he put the Club ‘up for sale’ based on his emotion last night and feeling in the room.