To sum up on last night and DC comments

Read DC,s comments from last night.

To sum up, thanks though him for having a go at it (it's reported he spent £70m on everything involved at the club). 

We had our best chance in his 1st season, just that we didn't turn up in the Play off final against Hull.

He's had enough obviously, we now need a new rich owner and new manager to go forward again, and to be honest DC doesn't know anything much about football and he's been poorly advised.

Also if his comments are true, Abdi should have never put a blue and white shirt on ever again.

Still love the club as much as ever, we can come back !

4 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

Obviously had enough. 

To book the Octagon for 1000 people. Deffo had enough. 

Rich owner are calling him as we squeak. 

Who tell us, we need another rumour.

I expect Santa to be seen at Hillsborough any day now with a present to Jos.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Who tell us, we need another rumour.

I expect Santa to be seen at Hillsborough any day now with a present to Jos.

I can't divulge that information being ITK.  I can confirm they want a name change as part of the deal. After the deal is signed we shall soon be called 'Sporting Lidl'. 

• Haha 1

Who ever we get is a raffle anyway, most fans seem to have issues with their owners. Look at Arsenal  near the top of th PL for 20 years and always whining, then there's the PIGS (put it in capitals as a big club now apparently!) Got a Arab Prince as an investor who is worth millions and I  still wouldn't want to be them waving their placards in car patks. 

4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So was Mr Chansiri selling up before the forum last night or did he throw the teddy out at some of the questions have a tantrum and decide he was off ? 

Latterly that’s how I interpreted it. If you was planning to sell, you’d announce it at the beginning of the meeting, wouldn’t you? I think he got emotional during the course of the forum and he felt some ill feeling and then he announced it, near midnight. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Latterly that’s how I interpreted it. If you was planning to sell, you’d announce it at the beginning of the meeting, wouldn’t you? I think he got emotional during the course of the forum and he felt some ill feeling and then he announced it, near midnight. 

Sorry but what did he expect , spoilt brat comes to mind !! .

27 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I expected the meeting would lead him to sell the club. I didn't expect him to announce it there and then.

I can get my head round his thought process 'ungrateful b'stds' being the main one. From his point of view he's put in £MMMM and we've put in loose change, from the fans point of view we've paid extortionate money for seats and shirts. Both points of view are right and wrong at the same time.

I doubt we will be spending any money any time soon and we might well sell off what talent we have so DC can recoup some of his 'investment'. We will go back to trying to do just enough to stay in this division.