Look in the mirror....

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

The overall fanbase has showed great patience and support to this manager, the last one..even Nuhiu.

Everybody reaches a point where they have enough of football. Social media now allows people to vent their frustrations, me included. 

This manager has eroded any credibility he had. I'm embarrassed by him.

Me too mate, he's gash.

I can't wait for a change but I actually appreciate the bit of loyalty the Mr C is giving his gaffers, it makes a refreshing change.

We will be getting a new manager, for me its the biggest decision of Mr Cs reign, Steve Bruce for me.

8 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Me too mate, he's gash.

I can't wait for a change but I actually appreciate the bit of loyalty the Mr C is giving his gaffers, it makes a refreshing change.

We will be getting a new manager, for me its the biggest decision of Mr Cs reign, Steve Bruce for me.

I'm not sure he's been loyal, the word for me is naive.

I can't see any self respecting manager signing up with DC. 

I'd love to know whether we said no to McLaren or he didn't fancy it.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I'm not sure he's been loyal, the word for me is naive.

I can't see any self respecting manager signing up with DC. 

I'd love to know whether we said no to McLaren or he didn't fancy it.

I think he's been naive in many things he's done, it's to be expected, he knows f'k all about football.

He is though, trying to give his managers time to recover, I cant hate him for that mate.

1 minute ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

I think he's been naive in many things he's done, it's to be expected, he knows f'k all about football.

He is though, trying to give his managers time to recover, I cant hate him for that mate.

If his ambition, his plan, was promotion, I do not understand why the manager is still in post. Loyalty ? Funding ? Who knows, it's a bloody mystery to me. No Toyah Wilcox jokes please.

WTF:

At the end of the day with what we’ve seen in the past week the only people capable of motivating them is the fans.

DC has had a meeting with the players, assune the players weren’t told this was a possibility  then hear what’s happened at the forum. What must they be thinking?

They look to the manager and remember his outburst and hanging out of Onomah. And there must be serious questions of whether they believe in him.

Saturday they need us more than ever. I hope if they get it they remember all the young children they’ve met this week

Edited by Ash76

Just excuses for inept management. 

It will also impact us for a long time because the rot has well and truly set in.

its gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

11 hours ago, kingsidney said:

Chansiris reign has been like the emperor's new clothes, some fans saw a long time ago that he didn’t actually have any clothes on and started telling other people. This caused a lot of friction in the fan base as lots of people didn’t (and some still don’t) want to believe it. 

So he’s been walking around naked To some ?