Shine a light protest

Do we really need a protest now?

No matter what you think of the current poor displays, from board, to dugout, to pitch...Its all been well covered, we know what happened last night...and little has changed.

all we can do is help whoever ends up on the pitch and howl 'em on to avoid relegation...cos thats not smoke and mirrors..Thats a spectre that is taking on substance, as we plan to do what?

switch a f.ookin' light on an Iphone?

We have to support the team despite what you think of Jos, katrienne, Delphjon Chansiri..By all means howl yer anger out as it goes t*ts, but not before,

cos thats the rocky road to league 1

Edited by asteener1867

The club as is every other club in the country Open To Offers. A Blinder played by DC who gives our fans something to worry about other than the obvious failure of a complete breakdown in team spirit and Jos's management capabilities.

The club may well be up for sale but not at the haircut book price of £18 m. I see DC as having a two stage plan 1) to avoid relegation at all costs, despite what was uttered last night Jos will be gone before a Valentines day love in  2) A lobby of EFL Chairmen on the question of P&S and FFP towards a level playing field.

If all goes well the status quo will prevail. The worst case scenario of course is relegation with the book value of the Club falling further but the temptation of holding on for a successful season in financially less hostile environment in the third tier.

Jon McLure  says he has a suiter laying in wait, we'll see. I have to have my doubts based purely on how much of a haircut DC would be prepared to take. There may well be other interest but surely they would not want to declare their hand until some assurances were in place on P&S and FFP reform.   

8 hours ago, grOWLerInAThermos said:

I will be turning on the torch on my iPhone in the 60th minute this Saturday.

Boycotting games doesn't work. Vocal chants don't work. Visual banners don't work.

However, a glorious lightshow will be seen around the world as our message of disapproval to Chansiri.

Why the 60th minute? Well, I couldn't think of a symbolic number and that's when people start to leave nowadays so why not.

Who's with me? 

Let's get it trending #WednesdayLightShow

That's an amazing idea.  I'm in! 

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

"Colostomy throwing" is going to be a showcase event at the next commonhealth games to be held in Dungworth ...

So I'm reliably informed 

I've put you an entrance form in the post Spenny ......

Already applied and in training. You need a semi firm stool - great for holding but still provides a splat. 

Sorry :huh:

• Haha 1

Guest Willow Owl
8 hours ago, grOWLerInAThermos said:

That's what I'm saying. Don't boycott like some have said. Turn up and support but you can still send a message.

As for your 4th division comment, that's exactly where it looks like were heading.

And to be fair if you were there back then you might be better bringing an actual torch because I reckon your Nokia 3310 won't have a light.

No mobiles then pal. Good old days

9 hours ago, grOWLerInAThermos said:

I will be turning on the torch on my iPhone in the 60th minute this Saturday.

Boycotting games doesn't work. Vocal chants don't work. Visual banners don't work.

However, a glorious lightshow will be seen around the world as our message of disapproval to Chansiri.

Why the 60th minute? Well, I couldn't think of a symbolic number and that's when people start to leave nowadays so why not.

Who's with me? 

Let's get it trending #WednesdayLightShow

I flipping despair. Slowly creeping up on dem blades for being proper cringy rumblezoids. Gi thi eard a wobble.