Shine a light protest

2 minutes ago, grOWLerInAThermos said:

I will be turning on the torch on my iPhone in the 60th minute this Saturday.

Boycotting games doesn't work. Vocal chants don't work. Visual banners don't work.

However, a glorious lightshow light will be seen around the world as our message of disapprovsal to Chansiri.

Why the 60th minute? Well, I couldn't think of a symbolic number and that's when people start to leave nowadays so why not.

Who's with me? 

Let's get it trending #WednesdayLightShow

What is this protest for?

Guest The Claw

TURN UP AND SUPPORT THE CLUB - who was at the last match when it looked like we were going into the fourth division - ME - were you? turn up support or don't bother and when their successful don't come back and pinch my seat!

8 minutes ago, The Claw said:

TURN UP AND SUPPORT THE CLUB - who was at the last match when it looked like we were going into the fourth division - ME - were you? turn up support or don't bother and when their successful don't come back and pinch my seat!

That's what I'm saying. Don't boycott like some have said. Turn up and support but you can still send a message.

As for your 4th division comment, that's exactly where it looks like were heading.

And to be fair if you were there back then you might be better bringing an actual torch because I reckon your Nokia 3310 won't have a light.