Reflecting on last nights madness....

27 minutes ago, itsonmyhead said:

I’m quite amazed people have suggested LS get involved with running the club again, this isn’t an attack against lee but that was a total disaster last time around, we was a mess and got relegated!He’s not anymore of a football person than what dc is the only difference is he has substantially smaller pot to urinate in. I don’t know why there is a culture to look back with rose coloured glasses on?? 

It's the Wednesday way. 

A week ago we had someone touting Wilkinson and Waddle as the next managerial dream team. 

Get Megson back and so on. 

It's absolutely crackers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It's the Wednesday way. 

A week ago we had someone touting Wilkinson and Waddle as the next managerial dream team. 

Get Megson back and so on. 

It's absolutely crackers. 

I’m surprised someone hasn’t touted Waddle for Chairman !

Good to see Lee still actively following the club and willing to post on here. Agree with everything.

Is a "highlight" video of last night going to uploading to ifollow like usual, or was the situation so bad that they don't want to show any of it to those of us who want to hear? Pretty shocking from the club again if thats the case.

12 hours ago, Lee Strafford said:

Notwithstanding lots of examples where language/meaning may have been a challenge last night, there is no ignoring many of the messages that came out.

Dejphon does not value the contribution of Wednesdayites, he only wants praise, spend and positive support from us.

Dejphon thinks that the Forestieri and Bannan (I would also throw in Reach) signings should offset the dozen or so other signings and renewals which we should never have made, which collectively have put us in financial trouble while agents have made or fortune off of that expenditure. Not to mention the loss of our prized youth to Paixao and friends.

Dejphon does not grasp the fact that when you fill a squad with dodgy signings then the good players and staff are undermined by this, making it impossible to build a strong team spirit.

Dejphon is either incapable of admitting his key mistake of entrusting Amadeu Paixao with all of his family and our (not inconsequential) funds and or he is actually jointly invested in our club with Paixao and associates, either way, its clear that this is what has been and continues to undermine our club, and Dejphon is in denial about it. 

Dejphon is clearly the one who has clashed with folks on and off the pitch wherever there has been pushback from players and staff on either the lunacy of his relationship with Paixao and associates and or DCs dictator complex, this is all you can conclude when DC says 'Jos picks the team' and Jos says 'he picks from the players which are available to him' after DC labelled Westwood a trouble causer at the prior fans forum and last night lashed out at Abdi for disrespecting him (I believe that is what DC meant when he said Abdi was disrespecting the club).

Looks like Dejphon is hoping we stay up and the FFP / P&S rules are changed this summer and then he can get us promoted and then sell the club.

With a corrupted culture within a football club it's more likely that his and our losses will just increase.

We're you present Lee?

• Thanks 1

I woke up to all this, and trawled through it all whilst having my breakfast this morning

All I can conclude is that I can’t wait for Chansiri, Jos and 80% of the playing squad to f**k off

Its a shambles, a complete and utter shambles

Edited by Stoop
  • Like 1

I don't see any desire from him to spend big for a chance at promotion next season.

Times have changed from the days of signing Hooper and Forestieri for 3m a piece.

And all football chairman should sell when the time is right. Football is a stock market and sales allow you to rejuvenate the team. 

Look at Leeds sales past years. Much stronger for it.

14 hours ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Can anyone explain to me who this paixo person is. 

I have seen the name mentioned on here a couple of times recently. Prior to that I’d never heard anything. 

Apologies if this is a daft question.  It’s a serious one. 

He appears to be DC’s chief adviser and most of us suspect many of the decisions are made after strong influence from him. In addition he allegedly has contacts with other  parties that we do business with eg he and KM allegedly knew each other before she joined etc etc etc.

Hopefully you get the picture from this.

Edited by Wakefield owl
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, james o connor said:

So no to somebody advising who knows what he’s talking about , but yes defend at all costs the most clueless half wit ever to walk into the club . Cracking logic 

Advice from the person that had us at the high court?

Advice from the person that played a part in us nearly not having a football club to support at all???

Yep definitely cracking logic!!!

Edited by katie melua

2 hours ago, katie melua said:

Advice from the person that had us at the high court?

Advice from the person that played a part in us nearly not having a football club to support at all???

Yep definitely cracking logic!!!

Just as a reminder I published a full account of what went down and those publications have seen no legal challenge brought ever - just snide remarks and lies (like the above) from the people, and their associates,  who were really responsible for the mess, and also the pain inflicted on my family - it's all here;   https://www.scribd.com/user/29463193/lee-strafford

• Thanks 1