Unofficial - Club Not For Sale

33 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Didn’t he also say we’d be in the PL in our 150th year? Don’t believe everything you hear!

Why does this keep getting repeated. Of course it was an aim to get promoted, why wouldn't it be, but it was never said as a definite, People sometimes hear what they want.

Heres what actually happened for the unbelivers amongst us:

He made a 20minute speech covering various aspects. A basic summing up of the night.
He said he was getting tired because its hard work.
He said he wasnt happy with his family being affected.
He fully believes not a single swfc fan will cross the line into violence against him.
He said if the fans demand it he can sell the club any time and put it on the market.
He told the journos they could print it.
After some tidbits about ffp and jos he stated if he ever felt he could no longer do good for the club he would sell it to someone who could take the club on which the journos could print as well.

He said at the end he loves this club and is doing his best and hopes to see us all alot more at the next forum.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

I don't think he's looking to sell right now. 

I think it was total frustration . Let's face it there was a few knobs there last night . And the fact that he clearly was not very well didn't help.

The tickets should have just gone to season ticket holders and members, I bet there was a few in there who never even attend games. 

How do you know those “knobs” are not season ticket holders or members.

Pretty narrow minded insinuating those that are neither of these are knobs.

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

All high earners off the books end of season, then sell ff £20M, sell reach £20m, sell bannan £20M, sell fox £40M...plus all the bits and bobs he will easy get his money back, then he'll sail away in a beautiful pea green boat. :biggrin:

I don't want a lot for Christmas,.etc.. all I want is to avoid the FFP. ee ee baby.. 

Edited by owls-swfc

1 hour ago, Bark1062 said:

How do you know those “knobs” are not season ticket holders or members.

Pretty narrow minded insinuating those that are neither of these are knobs.

Muttering and then shouting comments so you couldn't hear what Chansiri was saying was unfair on Chansiri and us fans trying to listen. 

One lad sat behing us had a comment for everyone to hear every time Chansiri spoke.

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Who would you hire as manager? 

Think a Steve Bruce or /and Stuart gray combo could be good as a short term kick up the backside then take it from their. Idea is to keep on improving. Look at our history and uniqueness of the club and drive those as selling points for the  commercial aspect. Then see where we are from there. 

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Unfortunately DC has a history of spitting his dummy and speaking without thinking.

He's had zero credibility for sometime in my opinion.

sad really when his intention was to lead us to success and ironically he is still the best option of success as there is no chance of anyone buying the club.  it just not gonna happen.

4 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

No.

Lot of mistakes made, nobody would deny that. However, you do wish there was a “Wednesday Scribe” who recorded all facts so that people could actually refer to them as opposed to adding a slant to statements.