heard a few rumours tonight

7 minutes ago, chrisd0407 said:

As you were there, can you tell me if he made the comment "I tell you now, your money doesn’t cover anything” as was reported last night?

Yeah he did.

But that’s been the case long before Chansiri owned the club.

Unfortunately it’s ingrained in the infrastructure of this club that it runs at a cost far in excess of what it generates, regardless of the quality of the playing staff. 

He shouldn’t have to deal with it and just because it’s everywhere doesn’t make it right

Transfer rumours are an accepted part and parcel of the game. Rumours on the internal politics should not be 

5 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

He shouldn’t have to deal with it and just because it’s everywhere doesn’t make it right

Transfer rumours are an accepted part and parcel of the game. Rumours on the internal politics should not be 

All rumours are part of Football. Man Utd with Pogba for example. 

If people have an interest in something then gossip will be abound.

12 hours ago, MASSIVE_WEDNESDAY said:

'Heard a few rumours tonight'

Then why didnt you (or the people discussing these rumours at the forum) ask DC about any of this tonight in person when you had the chance?? 

one of the guys was was confronted by dc outside during the second break.the guy came back in and said 'dc is gonna call me out' ,which was the first thing dc mentioned straight way ..

that to me says they must be truth in the rumours or dc wouldn't have been so riled up about it .

plus the guy was kicked out because he was saying more than people wanted him to say

3 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

January to january isn't half a season is it,the games he will have been manager for equates to a full seasons worth.

unless this is asia I must be mistaken ,  ive followed football closely for a long time ive only ever heard players getting deals till January ie to prove there worth a longer deal.  a manager on a short term basis sometimes gets a deal till end of season like man u have just done ,but never a contract that finishes in January ,if true this is bizarre but anything is possible with chansiri. 

13 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

unless this is asia I must be mistaken ,  ive followed football closely for a long time ive only ever heard players getting deals till January ie to prove there worth a longer deal.  a manager on a short term basis sometimes gets a deal till end of season like man u have just done ,but never a contract that finishes in January ,if true this is bizarre but anything is possible with chansiri. 

You must be struggling if ya don't understand a year deal,but hey thats just me.

3 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

You must be struggling if ya don't understand a year deal,but hey thats just me.

name a manager who in the last 20 years signed a contract till January? and I don't mean managers what leave or get sacked ,just a contract till January. only ever heard players get contracts like that.  im still wondering if its true though? I don't want to look through 200 pages to find it where chansiri officially says that he is only contracted until next month. all ive read is he can sack him now and can afford to. 

Just now, handworth52 said:

name a manager who in the last 20 years signed a contract till January? and I don't mean managers what leave or get sacked ,just a contract till January. only ever heard players get contracts like that.  im still wondering if its true though? I don't want to look through 200 pages to find it where chansiri officially says that he is only contracted until next month. all ive read is he can sack him now and can afford to. 

Could'nt give a flying fart fella,we were led to believe (rightly or wrongly)he got a one year deal.