heard a few rumours tonight

1 hour ago, MysticOwl said:

Why even bother with rumours?

I'm here for the rumours. I can read facts in the news. Thanks for posting Welsh 

7 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

not one for listening to rumours but at the forum tonight heard the same things from a few people (well connected to the club Apparently)

shoot me down in flames or neg whatever you wish

1) when dc went to talk to the players at the training ground ,all the players we're invited to attend,Jos was barred from the meeting..some players refused .

dc asked those in attendance there opinion on Jos ,with 90% wanting him gone ..dc has chose to keep this confidential to not start rumours on what players said

That's worked well then...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, chrisd0407 said:

Jos's contract is up in January so if they sack him now there will be compensation to pay.

I have never read ( I've probably missed it)  how long his contract is for -presumably you think it's a year ?

Edited by steelowl

8 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Who's gonna want to come and work for a manager who has openly said we have nothing to spend and has also openly said the club is up for sale?

Jos is here for the foreseeable.

I’m not so sure about that after last nights comments. Lose on Saturday and I think he might finally walk out?

did anyone ask last night how longs jos has a contract till? I read the bit where chansiri said he can fire him and it wont effect ffp etc.  so there is no reason for keeping jos on any level . im going on Saturday as usual ,I want us to back the players as staying up is more important than the circus whats going on ,but if we go 2-0 down I want every supporter to make it clear to jos that he is to leave after the game as surely he don't want to listen hatred and been swore at . 

8 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Who's gonna want to come and work for a manager who has openly said we have nothing to spend and has also openly said the club is up for sale?

Jos is here for the foreseeable.

MEGSON could, he could tighten this squad up, even achieve championship survival (not sure jos can), then 'perhaps' survival next year too, and that looks like the target.

in the meantime, get those season tickets snapped up, what a bargain eh?

16 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Jos will be sacked in a matter of weeks,,a replacement is ready but contracts with Jos and replacement need sorting

if this is true........why would he put the club up for sale?

perhaps they see a championship club attracting a 'better price' than a L1 club would?