heard a few rumours tonight

not one for listening to rumours but at the forum tonight heard the same things from a few people (well connected to the club Apparently)

shoot me down in flames or neg whatever you wish

1) when dc went to talk to the players at the training ground ,all the players we're invited to attend,Jos was barred from the meeting..some players refused .

dc asked those in attendance there opinion on Jos ,with 90% wanting him gone ..dc has chose to keep this confidential to not start rumours on what players said

2) the reason Andy Rhodes left in the summer was due to arguements with senior staff..when Carlos was coach Andy kept insisting Jordan started games..other first team players found out about this and began confronting Jordan and Andy ..this started as light humour to full on bullying (not my words)

3) Jos will be sacked in a matter of weeks,,a replacement is ready but contracts with Jos and replacement need sorting

like I said ,just rumours I've heard tonight from a few people

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I won’t shoot you down.

All sounds credible.

I like a bit of gossip. It’s what forums are for.

Thanks for posting.

no problem,like I said I don't listen to rumours normally but a few people apparently connections within the club said this

I'm sure more will be apparent in the coming weeks

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

If we only dealt with facts on here - there wouldn’t be a forum.

We’d have a more stable club at least

Just now, Ash76 said:

We’d have a more stable club at least

Do you really think so?

Supressing comment/censorship doesn’t help anyone.

Daft stuff just gets found out anyway.

If the stuff communicated properly and honestly there wouldn’t be a vacuum to fill.

But you'll never stop gossip.

Penny Dreadfulls, Newspapers, Fox News, Internet, Forums - it’s always happened.

2 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

If we only dealt with facts on here - there wouldn’t be a forum.

I used to like good old fashioned facts and rumours but the game has changed and lines now blurred.  

However I think from reading between the lines tonight that Jos is done but on the club's and his replacement's terms and for both reasons of professionalism and a sort of loyalty there was no way he was going to weigh him in to the baying hoards tonight.

• Haha 1

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

I used to like good old fashioned facts and rumours but the game has changed and lines now blurred.  

However I think from reading between the lines tonight that Jos is done but on the club's and his replacement's terms and for both reasons of professionalism and a sort of loyalty there was no way he was going to weigh him in to the baying hoards tonight.

Very good.

Bit subtle for some.

You daft sod.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I bet it was like Chinese whispers on crack tonight. Hundreds of people all knowing someone well connected to the club whilst actually sat in the same room as the owner.

Imagine being in the boozer afterwards full of people talking absoluteshit.

Nip for apiss and some peace and some random maniac itk stranger talking to you about what Bullen told him at the jetwash.

• Haha 3