Chansiri Loves the Club...Really?

I really can’t buy into Chansiri’s claim that he ‘loves the club’. Based on what? 

We don’t really know what his motivation is but i’m pretty sure there isn’t a single person from Thailand that loves Sheffield Wednesday without some sort of real connection.

I am absolutely appalled that such an amateur individual was allowed to take I over such a huge football club.

If he was a real man, he’d admit defeat and ask for more help. Unfortunately for us, he is a worn lacking an ounce of self awareness. 

Chansiri, go away and play with some other form of business but not our proud club which means the world to all of us. You’ll never understand what it means to us. 

It's a tough one because we were mostly like a dog with 2dicks when he came and whether he loves the club or not is irrelevant for me now.

He is more hapless than vindictive and the most disappointing thing is not a single one of those people sitting with him tonight or his advisors appear to be able to help him. 

2 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

It's a tough one because we were mostly like a dog with 2dicks when he came and whether he loves the club or not is irrelevant for me now.

He is more hapless than vindictive and the most disappointing thing is not a single one of those people sitting with him tonight or his advisors appear to be able to help him. 

The responses to the 'what are we doing to get back where we want to be' question to the stooges, were pretty pathetic. 'Trevor' morphed into an MC, then we got ticketing and safety updates. FFS, just what you need in the trenches. UTO.

15 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

I really can’t buy into Chansiri’s claim that he ‘loves the club’. Based on what? 

We don’t really know what his motivation is but i’m pretty sure there isn’t a single person from Thailand that loves Sheffield Wednesday without some sort of real connection.

I am absolutely appalled that such an amateur individual was allowed to take I over such a huge football club.

If he was a real man, he’d admit defeat and ask for more help. Unfortunately for us, he is a worn lacking an ounce of self awareness. 

Chansiri, go away and play with some other form of business but not our proud club which means the world to all of us. You’ll never understand what it means to us. 

He’s changed his mind, club is up for sale. Keep up!! lol:Chansiri:

19 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

There is a queue forming, would you like them all to suck your balls and you can pick the nicest one to be the new owner?

Two years down the line when the new one doesnt get us to the Premier league at least you can say this guy sucks balls.

Chansiri saw an opportunity to make a lot of money by getting us promoted to the PL.

Personally, I have never seen a problem with that, as it benefits the club.

It isn't, nor was it ever, necessary to love the club as we do.

All we asked for was rational stewardship.

What he needed was sound advice, instead of counsellors with a vested interest.

What has turned many - including myself - against him is his stubbornness.

Intransigence in isolation is an unwelcome personal trait.

Combine it with ignorance and the outcome is inevitable.

• Like 2