JOS OUT

OK, so I’m not one to call for a manager’s head usually. BUT, even after tonight’s Fan’s Forum, every fibre of my being knows that Jos is not the right manager - and never has been.

The Fan’s Forum has confirmed it for me.

I genuinely believe that we have problems at all levels. I believe that we genuinely can’t effect much change for a lot of the issues - BUT, I believe that Jos is completely out of his depth in this league, with these players, and keeping him on board is currently a greater level of risk than replacing him.

Am I right? Sign below for JOS OUT.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

OK, so I’m not one to call for a manager’s head usually. BUT, even after tonight’s Fan’s Forum, every fibre of my being knows that Jos is not the right manager - and never has been.

The Fan’s Forum has confirmed it for me.

I genuinely believe that we have problems at all levels. I believe that we genuinely can’t effect much change for a lot of the issues - BUT, I believe that Jos is completely out of his depth in this league, with these players, and keeping him on board is currently a greater level of risk than replacing him.

Am I right? Sign below for JOS OUT.

What would you say are the problems and what would be the subsequent justification for removing Jos (aside from 1 win in 10) and is it just on-filed you're referring to or including the evident lack of commercial successes?

It was said tonight that Jos was brought in to handle conflicts existing between players. Has he failed to do this?

OP from what I heard this evening I think any manager would struggle in this situation, let alone want the job. Its clear DC doesn't want to sack him yet. 

If ever be careful what you wish for were true it might be now. I could see it being Bullen til end of season if Jos goes and if the player trouble still remains I can see Bullen having even greater difficulty managing that. 

Just now, edmontonowl said:

What would you say are the problems and what would be the subsequent justification for removing Jos (aside from 1 win in 10) and is it just on-filed you're referring to or including the evident lack of commercial successes?

It was said tonight that Jos was brought in to handle conflicts existing between players. Has he failed to do this?

Yes.

He has failed to do this.

The team lacks any kind of cohesion and recognisable game plan.

Even 11 fit, motivated players on a pitch can be more effective when given clear instructions. Not once this season have we really taken hold of a game and looked like we knew what are doing. 

Needs to be relieved of his duties asap.

5 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

Well we seem to have more 'factions' than ever within the playing squad so yes he has failed to unite the squad.

Doesn't pick his best players - apparently due to fitness/attitude not financial constraints - so his remit to sort this out.

Doesn't know his best formation

Doesn't know his best team

Doesn't seem to have a specific style of play

Was brought in based on his defensive minded, solid approach and now has the worst defence in the division.

I could go on but I think the above is enough to base the justification on. 

Any genuine reasons for not parting company?

10 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Well we seem to have more 'factions' than ever within the playing squad so yes he has failed to unite the squad.

Doesn't pick his best players - apparently due to fitness/attitude not financial constraints - so his remit to sort this out.

Doesn't know his best formation

Doesn't know his best team

Doesn't seem to have a specific style of play

Was brought in based on his defensive minded, solid approach and now has the worst defence in the division.

I could go on but I think the above is enough to base the justification on. 

Any genuine reasons for not parting company?

If you're asking if I'm in favour of Jos, I can tell you I'm not for the same reasons you list.

I asked my question to DJ because I know he is often closer to things at SWFC than the rest of us, and was wondering if he'd heard more than the obvious things.

3 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

If you're asking if I'm in favour of Jos, I can tell you I'm not for the same reasons you list.

I asked my question to DJ because I know he is often closer to things at SWFC than the rest of us, and was wondering if he'd heard more than the obvious things.

Yeah, sorry if my previous post came across as a bit of a rant directed back at you. Sadly that is the way I get thinking about watching our team under Jos's continued leadership.

If he has complete autonomy - as claimed tonight.

Then yes - to not call on senior players to shore up and refresh the team is ludicrous.

Any manager would try Westwood, Hutchinson, Boyd, Jones - even if just to roll the dice. To get out of a slump.

I can’t get my head around the squad selections at present.

Something isn’t right somewhere.

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Think he's done anyway.

I think he’s related to Theresa May.

When he changes the team on Saturday (yet again) he’ll shout - “Nothing has changed”.

Again - I think I’m living in a parallel universe. 

I cant make head or tail of life anymore.

Is it really this confusing - or is it just me?

lol

To be fair to Jos, while his time has evidently come, he did try cobbling something together with a longer term vision, as it appears he's taken into account the dire circumstances of our transfer policy.

Points for effort.

23 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

If he has complete autonomy - as claimed tonight.

Then yes - to not call on senior players to shore up and refresh the team is ludicrous.

Any manager would try Westwood, Hutchinson, Boyd, Jones - even if just to roll the dice. To get out of a slump.

I can’t get my head around the squad selections at present.

Something isn’t right somewhere.

Because he's alienated them and now can't.