Official - Club up for sale

15 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

£200 million is the asking price the man's deluded 

15 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

£200 million is the asking price the man's deluded 

Anything above £20 million is deluded and unrealistic. But thats the chairman. No business acumun whatsoever. What its worth now to what it was worth when we got to the play off final is miles apart.

Edited by Mountain Owl

On 19/12/2018 at 23:36, Royal_D said:

Don’t blame him, genuinely I don’t 

he is only 'guilty' of buying into something he didn't know a great deal about, he has (for me) been appallingly advised, I could go on to say more, but would be at risk of getting my post pulled I think.

the bloke came with the intention of getting us up, he may see us go down, thus reducing his sale price, it's a nightmare at present, Christ knows how much he will eventually lose?

5 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

So we are not only believing fictional story that the club is for sale, we're believing a fictional asking price and giving the club stick over it - what a set of "fans".

If DC says it's for sale, the BBC says it's for sale, but more importantly, if the Guardian says it's for sale...

....it's probably for sale

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

If DC says it's for sale, the BBC says it's for sale, but more importantly, if the Guardian says it's for sale...

....it's probably for sale

After a lengthy speech about the near future and a 4hr meeting he actually said - "If the fans are not happy I will put the club on the market".

The BBC (do you really hold these as a bastion of truth these days) and others missed the key first six words out.

11 minutes ago, steelowl said:

i dont think whoever this new poster is recognises that 

As the conversation was about the end of MM's era I was talking about then (the bits that some have conveniently forgotten), whats happening now (although similar for different reasons) had no relevance to what was being said.

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

You have just confirmed the club is for sale?

Not if you bother to read the full draft of what he's said prior to it - Iike how newspapers who have been castigated for years for peddling lies are suddenly 100% accurate when it suits certain fans (if I can call you that) views.

3 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

As the conversation was about the end of MM's era I was talking about then (the bits that some have conveniently forgotten), whats happening now (although similar for different reasons) had no relevance to what was being said.

The relevance is we are in a worse position now when it comes to league position, we're making much bigger losses, paying much higher prices and the general atmosphere is poisonous rather than a bit bored.

39 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Anything above £20 million is deluded and unrealistic. But thats the chairman. No business acumun whatsoever. What its worth now to what it was worth when we got to the play off final is miles apart.

You’re right

Theres 20 year olds on the apprentice TV programme with more business acumen than Chansiri 

Seriousl worrying 

10 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

The guy lives in cuckoo land. Thinks he can walk away with 100m? Hes spent 100m and paid 35m, so who exactly is paying 235m for a strugling championship team? He isnt going anywhere if he is holding out for that!

Listen mate you really need to read the actual news item before commenting - its a laughable piece of unsubstantiated nonsense.

6 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Not if you bother to read the full draft of what he's said prior to it - Iike how newspapers who have been castigated for years for peddling lies are suddenly 100% accurate when it suits certain fans (if I can call you that) views.

serious question would you be happy if you found out it has been and is for sale ?

3 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

How very dare you, The Guardian is the bastion of truth