Official - Club up for sale

He's in way over his head. 

The atmosphere is absolutely horrific around the club. 

It's best for all parties that a buyer is found and he moves on. The current situation is unsalvagable imo, outside of selling. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dani_armo said:

shame on us fans signing players that never even play, or for having £100k a week sat not allowed to play for reasons unknown

stupid fans

Apart from the reasons he stated tonight over and over again but still got called a liar 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Wanted him gone didn’t we ? 

He's not helped himself.  

He's never learnt from his mistakes.

He takes everything to heart. He doesn't think or speak rationally. Like a man in control. Or, like a man with a plan. Ironically we found he doesn't have one. 

I'd happily keep him but he's proven he can't change or won't change. He's taking us one place and some fans can't see it still. It's astounding. 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Apart from the reasons he stated tonight over and over again but still got called a liar 

maybe hes telling the truth but the financial plight we are in (which is basically the cause of all the issues at the moment) is NOTHING at all to do with the fans

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

He's not helped himself.  

He's never learnt from his mistakes.

He takes everything to heart. He doesn't think or speak rationally. Like a man in control. Or, like a man with a plan. Ironically we found he doesn't have one. 

I'd happily keep him but he's proven he can't change or won't change. He's taking us one place and some fans can't see it still. It's astounding. 

It’s just astounding for me that we’ll hound out a bloke who’s got good intentions and spent millions of pounds at the club,  let’s just hope the grass is greener on the other side eh 

If he's said that then i dread to think what the fans who were left have said to him.

I left as the 20th Jos question was leaving some morons mouth as couldn't take it anymore.

Geniunley felt sorry for the bloke as he answered questions then people kept asking the same thing over and over again. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Well, I haven’t been since he took over.

At £40:00 a pop, POTG in 2015, no thanks.

Amongst  other things - so yes, I’m not a big fan. I won’t lie.

Should I be?

So you’ll start going again once he’s gone instead of just spouting bile on here?

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's in way over his head. 

The atmosphere is absolutely horrific around the club. 

It's best for all parties that a buyer is found and he moves on. The current situation is unsalvagable imo, outside of selling. 

Sadly i have to agree with that, he's too stubborn and proud.....

real shame

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

It’s just astounding for me that we’ll hound out a bloke who’s got good intentions and spent millions of pounds at the club,  let’s just hope the grass is greener on the other side eh 

Good intentions mean nothing now. But an absolutely apalling ego, genuine lack of business sense, no plan going forward and a disastrous relationship with the fans are just a few of his continous traits. How can you genuinely back him? You actually buy the the fans are to blame? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1