Official - Club up for sale

12 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Like most things, I’m not very clued up in the world of business. So, genuine questions. 

Is there a place where large companies get put up for sale? Like a rightmove eauivilant, where all the rich men and women can go shopping. 

If so, how long does a business that is up for sale take to get advertised.

if there is such a website. I’d like to have a nosy. 

TIA 

DC has put us on E-Bay tonight . 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Dave Richards had absolutely no interest in Sheffield Wednesday FC , he used and abused the club to get his big job as Chairman of the premier league 

I see the mind reading classes are going well. Fill in the gaps and tell me about Chansiri’s love of Sheffield and Wednesday. 

• Haha 1

Just now, rickygoo said:

So you might say he had less to gain. 

I’ve been sceptical of Chansiri since the Bristol City price hike.  Forgive me. It takes all sorts. 

No i wouldn't say that.

I would say he had nothing to lose.

But, everything to gain for his own purpose.

1 minute ago, MAL said:

No i wouldn't say that.

I would say he had nothing to lose.

But, everything to gain for his own purpose.

At least his glory years ran for longer than Chansiri’s. And were more glorious.  Mind you Chansiri could redeem himself and lead us to a Champions League spot. If he doesn’t cut and run. 

4 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

At least his glory years ran for longer than Chansiri’s. And were more glorious.  Mind you Chansiri could redeem himself and lead us to a Champions League spot. If he doesn’t cut and run. 

He had his glory years, because he could just spend whatever he wanted, knowing full well he would not be held accountable for it.

His glory years nearly put us out of business.

Didn't do so well with his own business either did he, even though we all tried to help him.

6 minutes ago, MAL said:

He had his glory years, because he could just spend whatever he wanted, knowing full well he would not be held accountable for it.

His glory years nearly put us out of business.

Didn't do so well with his own business either did he, even though we all tried to help him.

I’m not a fan of his actually. Neither am I am a fan of Chansiri. We haven’t reaped the full consequences of his incompetence yet. 

25 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Give me these facts you’ve got that make you beleive such a thing  lol

Erm, the FACT that he left the club in mountains of debt and swanned off to be premier league chairman ???

14 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Erm, the FACT that he left the club in mountains of debt and swanned off to be premier league chairman ???

You are confusing motive and result. I hereby expose you as a charlatan mind reader.

I knew Uri Geller Royal_D. You’re no Uri Geller. 

8 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

You are confusing motive and result. I hereby expose you as a charlatan mind reader.

I knew Uri Geller Royal_D. You’re no Uri Geller. 

Ive got no clue what your going on about 

On 19 December 2018 at 23:57, Havin-a-hoot said:

Man, this is sad news. I actually thought he was a top bloke - not as clued into football as I'd like but had an enthusiasm that made me believe in 10 years time he'd have the gained the experience needed to properly take the club places. I always worry what sort of buyer we will get... some saudi prince? 

..or, perhaps, an oligarch from Azerbaijan?WTF:

9 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I have never said MM was some sort of saviour, thought it went a bit stale under his ownership for the last 12 months.

But he did put the club on a sound financial footing, debt free and not in danger of a going into a transfer embargo for the second time.
I would say the club was in better shape to be took over then than it is now.

Sound financial footing, really?? We were operating at a loss and heading for massive problems.

4 hours ago, toppOwl said:

Sound financial footing, really?? We were operating at a loss and heading for massive problems.

Dress it up how you like, the sad fact is that Chansiri has wazzed a significant amount of money down the pan and in the process has managed to take the clubs backwards and in an infinitely worse state that when Milan sold it.

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Dress it up how you like, the sad fact is that Chansiri has wazzed a significant amount of money down the pan and in the process has managed to take the clubs backwards and in an infinitely worse state that when Milan sold it.

I'm not dressing anything up its true.

Edited by toppOwl