Almen Abdi

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So are you saying he didn’t know??? I would call that incompetence if so Ofc that’s my view. 

You seem to be veroucious in ignoring the obvious things mew keep stating

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Tbf without wanting to sound paranoid, this guy we are debating with either works for him, is on the wind up or is totally missing the obvious which we have stated several times between us. 

Either way im out because it’s like goi g around in circles repeating the same things. 

Fact is we we have no plan, a team demoralised and a fan base about as fizzed off as I have ever seen

“veroucious”, “mew” you’re definitely talking a different language now. Time for your medication

Its a classic this thread:

Fans - we'd be much happier if the chairman told the truth about why some players are not playing!!!

DC names Abdi as a player who's stealing a living and is disrespectful.

Fans - How can the chairman hang a player out to dry like that this should have been dealt with behind closed doors.

Laughable.

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Shakes head. 

Shake it till it falls off mate - its true, whatever the club does some fans want the exact opposite.

Another couple of examples:

Fans - Carlos only plays his favorites he doesn't give the youth a chance 

Luhukay promotes young players at the expense of seniors

Fans - Why have we got a team of youngsters and experienced players sat on their arris

DC holds steering groups for ST holders:

Fans - Its a waste of time the people who attend are just happy clappers

DC holds a fans forum for 100's to attend

Fans - why didn't he just do something smaller and just invite ST holders.

You literally couldn't make it up.

You are caricaturing views. 

Nobody’s saying don’t pick youngsters. People are saying pick the right ones. Thorniley for example seems to be worth more game time. But having 17 year olds on the bench who you’re too scared to bring on seems a bit daft- especially when     some of the poorer experienced players are being persevered with. 

And the fans forums are just poorly run. There should be a proper independent chair who can guide proceedings, make them less chaotic and ask sensible follow up questions to make sure there’s clarity on the important issues. It’s not rocket science. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oldishowl said:

DC says he has been telling fans he is fit, via social media, but then telling the club physios he is not fit to play.

ie speaking with forked tongue

Sounds like Westwood and Hutchinson then !!! All Chansiri has done is make matters even more confusing and frustrating . Why did no one pick up on these so called declarations by Abdi on social media ?

4 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Right let’s get something straight, any normal sane owner at any club wouldn’t be making us discuss these things.

i have my issues with him re pricing which is why I stopped going but what you are talking about above shouldn’t even be being discussed because we should have fizz and I mean fizz all say. 

To answer the above. 

Carlos did have his favourites, that doesn’t mean the fans won’t have views , I know this might sound a bit odd and well maybe normal, but you know there might be a happy medium where we blood through one or two youngsters and let them learn with the seasoned pros. But newsflash for you. Football fans tend to have opinions on things like this, they have for over 150 years. So what the fizz do you expect?

the steering meetings are a waste of time, every one of them have been Chansiri telling us what he wants to tell us with fans asking the same questions over and over agin, pointless from both the ends and will only end up i tears as it was close too last night. 

Not seen the comments re season tickets only getting entrance, that’s just flipping nuts, the people who should be there are supporters who are not coming, he should be trying to get them back on side. 

I actually agree a lot of our fans are crackers, but most football fans are, and when you keep running a club this way the crackpots get angrier but normal supporters with a bit of common sense start to go mad too because of how bad things are

If these players are bad influences we could ship them out, we have turned down some offers allegedly. 

He admitted he was tired and didn’t have a long term plan, for any true owl that should be the sirens Ringing for absolute meltdown. 

Apparently we are close to ffp again yet he said we won’t be getting rid of the frozen out players until year end

we are close to ffp yet we won’t put reasonable pricing on corporate which could be a instant revenue gain

we can’t get potg fans back because of the ridiculous pricing structure he set out. 

He hasn’t got a plan to rectify this according to him saying he hasn’t a long term plan

i keep seeing posters like you slating fans and tbh it scares me because you are taking th focus away from a very dangerous situation. Our club is in deep poo right now and if we continue on this path we could end up seeing a capitulation of the likes we haven’t seen before. 

Stop trying to deflect things back to our fans, we should be asking probing questions because if your a fan our future is at risk and us fans have fizz and I mean fuckkkkkk all influence on it apart from to start asking these questions 

Save your breathe fella, there are those who can see and know how the club is being run into the ground and there are those who just follow blindly, you'll never change them so let them get on with it.

13 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Twitter is one of the worst inventions ever. Just a breeding ground for plebs. 

These four things you should never do:

1. cast pentagrams at the time of the  waning moon

2. run ‘widdershins’ round a church during a full moon reciting the parrot sketch

3. eat yellow snow

4. tweet

Simples.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Very strange. Seeing Boyd, Hutch, Abdi, Westwood and Jones in the Christmas pics just like it’s normal. 

I don’t get it. Rumours and speculation will always be there because the situation is so bizarre. Can’t think of any other club who completely freezes out proven ability in this division like we have. 

I'm also utterly confused. The Frozen Boys are in all the normal activities while any normal working place would have told them to stay off completely if they are not allowed to work. There was also someone reporting that some player told him Abdi was doing great on the training ground, that probably would not happen if he had declared himself unfit.

Well, the truth is something we probably will never hear.

22 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

his career here has been a disaster but yet again our owner has hung another player out to dry on a very public stage. 

Another deflection thrown in to divert attention away from the major issues, we all know abdi is done here yet now everyone wants his blood.   Deflect deflect deflect 

Nah, if you could carve out a career doing naff all and getting millions for doing it, you could say that was very successful.

5 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Sounds like Westwood and Hutchinson then !!! All Chansiri has done is make matters even more confusing and frustrating . Why did no one pick up on these so called declarations by Abdi on social media ?

I am only saying my interpretation of what Chansiri said. No idea what Abdi put on social media.

And it is completely different to Westwood and Hutch.

They have said they are fit and want to play to everyone, it is the manager/club  who won’t play them.