Almen Abdi

So as i get it,Abdi said he was fit to play,wanted to play,and the medical team said he wasnt ready......

Ohhh S hI T thats bang out of order wanting to play football for your club...

How very dare he...

Good job CC wasnt in charge then or he'd have started all time,,,oh hang on a minute things dont add up here????...

If he's getting pelters for that and not being played picked for that,do me a favour....f   f   s...

UTO FTFB

He has been unfit for nearly 4 seasons so has a serious injury? under those circumstances would he not have been retired off and paid out by his insurers, if this is not the case then surely he doesnt want to be fit and is a charleton, everyone who loves football wants to play and win no matter at what level, the difference is that he is being paid handsomely and is happy to just take the money.

7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

But this is the thing, if this was a one off with a player or even just a couple I would probably tend to believe him, the fact is he hasn’t been honest about the ffp u TIL we found out, he wasn’t honest about ticket prices and no matter how you cut it the questionnaire was loaded and we all know why. 

The thing is my view is that it seems very easy to upset Chansiri. He seems to be upset at the slightest thing so maybe he does think abdi is a cheeky monkey and disrespectful. But it doesn’t mean he is, it’s just Chansiri thinks that. Just like all the others. 

He is far too emotional and upsets far too easy, owners can’t go off like this, he was goi g to start on rhodes too u TIL he was stopped. 

Im not sure he can keep getting upset with staff, fans etc because he seems to be saying this about a lot of people, he needs to take a step away and let so,done else take control until he goes because he is a liability. 

Anyhow it’s just my view and he just seemed to lose his rag again far too easily, he is the head of our club and it doesn’t look good on SWFC when you start hanging players out to dry in a public forum, especially well after the horse bolted. 

Look you’ve clearly decided that everything DC does is wrong. That’s your perogative. You’re clearly a die hard fan who cares about our club. Fair play to you. You pays your money, you takes your choice.

You do however make statements that seem to be completely without foundation which worries me because you’re not the only one.

Why do you say “he hasn’t been honest about FFP. What proof evidence do you have?

Why do you say, “he hasn’t been honest about ticket prices”. They are what they are. We pay what it says above the turnstile.

Please explain why he’s “hanging players out to dry”. What would you have said if someone asked you why Abdi isn’t playing??? Please don’t say “no comment” cos DC would’ve been crucified on the spot. 

has anyone found the posts that chansiri is on about? i dont remember abdi ever claiming to be fit. it’s either him saying he’s trying to get fit or holiday pics on his accounts. 

i wasnt there but are we sure that chansiri wasnt talking about westwood? because as we all know he has put out on twitter that he was fit when the club said he wasnt. 

could it be that the now famous facepalm was because he was talking about the wrong player?  

not trying to start a conspiracy or owt though. just looking for someone to clarify.

What I find strange is that in all the years he’s been ‘injured’ he’s never addressed this on social media or done an interview with a tabloid 

what the hells even wrong with him, it’s strange seeing him in the Christmas photos

whole situation is utterly bizarre 

2 hours ago, SkegHubro said:

has anyone found the posts that chansiri is on about? i dont remember abdi ever claiming to be fit. it’s either him saying he’s trying to get fit or holiday pics on his accounts. 

i wasnt there but are we sure that chansiri wasnt talking about westwood? because as we all know he has put out on twitter that he was fit when the club said he wasnt. 

could it be that the now famous facepalm was because he was talking about the wrong player?  

not trying to start a conspiracy or owt though. just looking for someone to clarify.

Yes. They were posted on here from his Insta account I think. Some thing like fit and ready to go #swfc with an arm emoji.

Was defo a thread.

3 hours ago, SkegHubro said:

I can’t recall Abdi saying he was fit. Westwood on the other hand, yes. Maybe Chansiri got it wrong.

40 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

What I find strange is that in all the years he’s been ‘injured’ he’s never addressed this on social media or done an interview with a tabloid 

what the hells even wrong with him, it’s strange seeing him in the Christmas photos

whole situation is utterly bizarre 

Very strange. Seeing Boyd, Hutch, Abdi, Westwood and Jones in the Christmas pics just like it’s normal. 

I don’t get it. Rumours and speculation will always be there because the situation is so bizarre. Can’t think of any other club who completely freezes out proven ability in this division like we have. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

He didn’t inform fans of impending ffp sanctions until season ticket renewals were done, that is about as dishonest as it gets 

he had a questionnaire asking do you want any lower ticket prices less investment when people said yes he kept prices same and couldn’t invest anyway because of the ffp sanctions , again that’s not opinions that is a fact. 

Hanging out players to dry , come on mate, even the staunch Chansiri supporters can’t deny that wasn’t professional?  He was also goin g to go onto rhodes until he was stopped. He’s also hung hirst snr and jnr to dry , Clare , mggugan and I would hazard a guess based on probability of the above also the ones being frozen out now. 

He could have told us this abdi info at any point the last two years , why did it take a forum where he was getting stuck for him (To tell the truth).  I just don’t buy it.

as for what I would do if I was in his position and asked about abdi, I wouldn’t have said he disrespected the club, it doesn’t shine good light on us. 

He doesn’t think or doesn’t care one of the two. 

This is the problem we have with him, he is a ticking time bomb, if you know people in or around the club the consensus is you either do it his way or get fizzed out. That’s not the best way to run a football club and might go quite a long way to explaing why we have zero moral and players and staff look like they are turning up to a funeral every game. 

I would love love for him to learn but he just isn’t. 

As before I respect you as a passionate supporter who cares about his club. I’ll bet you’ve paid thousands of pounds of your hard earned money to follow Wednesday over the years. WAWAW.

However, you are making less and less sense. When you say, “that is about as dishonest as it gets”... Dishonest means behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy, deceitful, or insincere way. Nothing you have alluded to marks DC as dishonest.

When you constantly refer to hanging players out to dry you conveniently ignore the players behaviour Hirst Jnr turned down the best contract ever offered to an academy graduate. DC confirmed this, How is this hanging  Hirst Jr out to dry? I honestly have no clue how you feel DC hung Claire out to dry. Please elaborate. 

I asked you what you would have said if directly asked by a fan, in a public forum, why Abdi is not selected. You declined to say what you would say, just commenting you wouldn’t say what DC said. Presumably that means you would’ve lied or told a half truth. This is exactly what fans like you have accussed DC of doing. 

Do you know people in or around the club? If so, precisely what are they saying to you and will they back you up in public?

i would also love DC to learn from his mistakes. I agree he isn’t. I see nothing to suggest he will. But that’s not the topic we are debating 

Edited by Lawrie’s Left Peg
Spelling mistakes

4 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

However, you are making less and less sense. When you say, “that is about as dishonest as it gets”... Dishonest means behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy, deceitful, or insincere way. Nothing you have alluded to marks DC as dishonest.

At best the poll and the failure to come clean about the financial situation while raking in season ticket cash was questionable.  It’s not a way to treat a member of the Wednesday family. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

At best the poll and the failure to come clean about the financial situation while raking in season ticket cash was questionable.  It’s not a way to treat a member of the Wednesday family. 

Failure to come clean? When precisely was DC informed by the EFL that they intended to impose an advisory embargo?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Failure to come clean? When precisely was DC informed by the EFL that they intended to impose an advisory embargo?

The club were placed under an embargo in April according to news reports - and must have known it was likely before that. 

Just now, rickygoo said:

The club were placed under an embargo in April according to news reports - and must have known it was likely before that. 

I’m sorry you’ve lost me now. You have absolutely no clue when DC was informed about potential sanctions but you’re adamant that DC is dishonest and failed to come clean. I need a cup of tea and a lie down...

Thanks for the entertainment 

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

I’m sorry you’ve lost me now. You have absolutely no clue when DC was informed about potential sanctions but you’re adamant that DC is dishonest and failed to come clean. I need a cup of tea and a lie down...

Thanks for the entertainment 

What’s confusing about being placed under an embargo in April but not coming clean about the lack of investment in the team that would cause until the following season? I can see why he did it but it’s a bit snidey. 

On 19/12/2018 at 23:22, hawksmore said:

Read the comments on twitter, our fans are awful and absolutely so f'ing thick. Throwing abuse out like that, no need at all. 

DC is well out of order for doing that. Very unprofessional and disrespectful. Who would want to sign for a club where the owner does that.

Who wants a player like that signing for our club.