27 minutes ago, emersonthome said:

"We just want the club to to be honest with us..."

Oh, hang on, not that honest

spot on mate …..

• Agree 1

It will be interesting when the likes of Abdi leave. No doubt a few of them will have their say on the goings on. 

When does this guy's contract finally expire anyway?

12 minutes ago, Mole said:

It will be interesting when the likes of Abdi leave. No doubt a few of them will have their say on the goings on. 

He signed July 2016 - was it on a 4 year deal???

So, another 18 months. I'm quite depressed now I've wrote that WTF:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bulldog said:

He signed July 2016 - was it on a 4 year deal???

So, another 18 months. I'm quite depressed now I've wrote that WTF:

no Abdi is off at the end of the season

• Thanks 3

Just now, Hack-Abusi said:

no Abdi is off at the end of the season

Phew, so just another 6 months of him taking his money and doing nothing in return

6 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Phew, so just another 6 months of him taking his money and doing nothing in return

unfortunately so...

I think Abdi, is THE worst signing in our recent history .. £3.2m for what .. 16 games and 1 goal in 3 seasons... criminal

• Agree 2

Only chansiri can dismiss the bullying culture rumours at Wednesday by setting up one of his own players for dogs abuse :Chansiri:

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Mole said:

I expect he will have a clause in his contract that he is not allowed to say anything to the media when he leaves.

3 hours ago, owlsdreamer said:

Chansiri talks about respect and truth.?

Then ends truth session by saying he is selling up and throws Abdi under a bus.

complete tasser who has never been a so called business man.

Sell us on and fukk off back to Tuna land.

We ain’t going anywhere with this chump in charge.

And so he should be 'thrown under a bus'! You want the truth and when the truth comes out you call him a 'complete tasser'! 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

24 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

unfortunately so...

I think Abdi, is THE worst signing in our recent history .. £3.2m for what .. 16 games and 1 goal in 3 seasons... criminal

Even Wim Jonk played 70 times for us.

So...........12 hours later and much mud slinging and we still dont know.

If we are to believe initial story, surely if the CLUB physio not "his own" deems him fit to play but he refuses then he is in breach of contract and we could fine / get rid rather than meekly stump up his wages and ignore him ?......hmmm.

Edited by sheriwozgod
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, emersonthome said:

"We just want the club to to be honest with us..."

Oh, hang on, not that honest

You can be honest and diplomatic though. Or do we also want DC to tell us who at the club had a curry the night before, and didn't flush in the morning?

I happen to be ITK on who it was, but don't want to share this info until it's on the official site. 

There something not right with all of this.

What is the definition of being fit? Abdi may have always been partly fit throughout his career, as with many players who carry some form of issue.

We were led to believe that Abdi would play in the centre of midfield/no 10 position, but was never really given the chance, partly IMO because we had Bannan, Hooper and FF, and didn't need Abdi. Therefore, he was moved about a bit; didn't fit in, and picked up the odd injury and like others have just been disregarded.

I do hope DC and Wednesday have all the facts and are 100% clear in their position on this, or he could be in his rights to consider suing us, particularly as this is likely to be his last career contract.

• Agree 2

So .....   Almen Abdi mugs the club off , DC decides to put it to the fans this is what’s gone on and basically gets called an idiot and a liar 

Fernando Forestieri mugs the club off in the worst way possible by refusing to pull on the shirt because he wanted a big move away ...   Fans outrage for DC to ‘sort’ it out and give him a new big bucks contract immediately 

fair ?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Bulldog said:

He should open an Albanian themed patisserie while he's here. Done wonders for Mattias.

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Animis said:

There something not right with all of this.

What is the definition of being fit? Abdi may have always been partly fit throughout his career, as with many players who carry some form of issue.

We were led to believe that Abdi would play in the centre of midfield/no 10 position, but was never really given the chance, partly IMO because we had Bannan, Hooper and FF, and didn't need Abdi. Therefore, he was moved about a bit; didn't fit in, and picked up the odd injury and like others have just been disregarded.

I do hope DC and Wednesday have all the facts and are 100% clear in their position on this, or he could be in his rights to consider suing us, particularly as this is likely to be his last career contract.

It's worth considering that players fitness to play may not be simply fitness. It could be down to drink drugs or depression or other chronic illnesses. Some cultures are less supportive of these causes than others.

Clubs can't just come out and say sorry Joe Bloggs is into Spice at the moment, he's not fit. Or he's gone from White Lightening to Bucky but were hoping to get him to 10 cans of stella by next month.

Not saying this is Abdi....

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

his career here has been a disaster but yet again our owner has hung another player out to dry on a very public stage. 

Another deflection thrown in to divert attention away from the major issues, we all know abdi is done here yet now everyone wants his blood.   Deflect deflect deflect 

LOL  he tries honesty and  still criticise!  Would you be happy for him to lie about a player instead? 

Think some on here just like to be negative and enjoy the problems we have

Got forbid we ever start to do well, what would we moan about then, be wanting paper in the boys next.

• Agree 1