Check your twitter feeds, or rather the tweets he’s getting. I’d advise him not to look. 

Theres lies the real answer for why he’s not in the picture. What an utter shambles.

• Disagree 1

There are several slightly different versions of this emerging, I've just read on the OMDT that Abd declared himself fit however his Physio advised the club that he was not fit. Can anyone clarify what was said?

1 minute ago, Bukta said:

There are several slightly different versions of this emerging, I've just read on the OMDT that Abd declared himself fit however his Physio advised the club that he was not fit. Can anyone clarify what was said?

Not that.

• Agree 1

Loads of simpletons on twitter pouncing on statements that arnt even factual and throwing abuse at people , standard 

• Agree 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Loads of simpletons on twitter pouncing on statements that arnt even factual and throwing abuse at people , standard 

We were asked not to name the player. But the tweet is what was said. Might be the wrong name, obv.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Interesting as he had previously said he wouldn't criticise his staff/ players in public, only in private, then he came out with the Abdi stuff. Actually the room applauded him for confronting Abdi about his alleged attitude.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OwlontheRock said:

Interesting as he had previously said he wouldn't criticise his staff/ players in public, only in private, then he came out with the Abdi stuff. Actually the room applauded him for confronting Abdi about his alleged attitude.

I was gutted when someone pointed out that Rhodes hadn't actually named us lol we were in for more then!

• Haha 1

Katrien smoothed that one over with some comment on cultural differences, rather than the alleged ' bullying,' Rhodes spoke about

Edited by OwlontheRock
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, OwlontheRock said:

Katrien smoothed that one over with some comment on cultural differences, rather than the alleged ' bullying,' Rhodes spoke about

Please expand on this. This has completely passed me by.

14 minutes ago, OwlontheRock said:

I know... I was there lol 

2 minutes ago, TWW Vic said:

I know... I was there lol 

She was pretty good tbh, probably the sharpest on that table 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, supersiggi said:

Please expand on this. This has completely passed me by.

There were suggestions Rhodes was bullied by other players as Andy thought Jordan should start every game. 

The forum talked about Rhodes comments whilst at Norwich when he spoke about the harmony there amongst squad and that sometime it's not like that. 

Naturally everyone thought that was a guarded dig at the environment at Wednesday. 

Last night Chansiri got the impression Rhodes had spoke negatively about our club after misinterpreting that and was about to give us some gossip. 

He said, 'I will tell you something about Jordan Rhodes' before Katriene stopped him and said he had misunderstood. 

Amateur hour is all it was. 

• Agree 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OwlontheRock said:

She was pretty good tbh, probably the sharpest on that table 

want very impressed with her tbf

bet she's filthy in bed :goalie:

Edited by WelshOwl74
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 10
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Mystic Neg said:

There were suggestions Rhodes was bullied by other players as Andy thought Jordan should start every game. 

The forum talked about Rhodes comments whilst at Norwich when he spoke about the harmony there amongst squad and that sometime it's not like that. 

Naturally everyone thought that was a guarded dig at the environment at Wednesday. 

Last night Chansiri got the impression Rhodes had spoke negatively about our club after misinterpreting that and was about to give us some gossip. 

He said, 'I will tell you something about Jordan Rhodes' before Katriene stopped him and said he had misunderstood. 

Amateur hour is all it was. 

Cheers pal