Almen Abdi

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Loads of simpletons on twitter pouncing on statements that arnt even factual and throwing abuse at people , standard 

We were asked not to name the player. But the tweet is what was said. Might be the wrong name, obv.

Read the comments on twitter, our fans are awful and absolutely so f'ing thick. Throwing abuse out like that, no need at all. 

DC is well out of order for doing that. Very unprofessional and disrespectful. Who would want to sign for a club where the owner does that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OwlontheRock said:

Interesting as he had previously said he wouldn't criticise his staff/ players in public, only in private, then he came out with the Abdi stuff. Actually the room applauded him for confronting Abdi about his alleged attitude.

I was gutted when someone pointed out that Rhodes hadn't actually named us lol we were in for more then!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, supersiggi said:

Please expand on this. This has completely passed me by.

There were suggestions Rhodes was bullied by other players as Andy thought Jordan should start every game. 

The forum talked about Rhodes comments whilst at Norwich when he spoke about the harmony there amongst squad and that sometime it's not like that. 

Naturally everyone thought that was a guarded dig at the environment at Wednesday. 

Last night Chansiri got the impression Rhodes had spoke negatively about our club after misinterpreting that and was about to give us some gossip. 

He said, 'I will tell you something about Jordan Rhodes' before Katriene stopped him and said he had misunderstood. 

Amateur hour is all it was. 

1 hour ago, Mystic Neg said:

There were suggestions Rhodes was bullied by other players as Andy thought Jordan should start every game. 

The forum talked about Rhodes comments whilst at Norwich when he spoke about the harmony there amongst squad and that sometime it's not like that. 

Naturally everyone thought that was a guarded dig at the environment at Wednesday. 

Last night Chansiri got the impression Rhodes had spoke negatively about our club after misinterpreting that and was about to give us some gossip. 

He said, 'I will tell you something about Jordan Rhodes' before Katriene stopped him and said he had misunderstood. 

Amateur hour is all it was. 

Cheers pal