The demise of this club is down to one bloke

4 minutes ago, gary67mc said:

If it wasn’t for chansiri , we wouldn’t have a club.

I don’t agree with all he says or does but he deserves some respect from us all The fans

Stop making things up pal.

Fawaz at forest had cash.

Alam at Hull had cash .

If you havent got a clue you go under simple as that .

Milan wanted out , nobody wanted to buy because of the debt which had accumulated , remember the other potential buyers that all fell through.

I’m not getting in to a argument over this simply because I don’t know all the facts , but at least give it some thought , it’s my opinion 

3 minutes ago, gary67mc said:

Milan wanted out , nobody wanted to buy because of the debt which had accumulated , remember the other potential buyers that all fell through.

I’m not getting in to a argument over this simply because I don’t know all the facts , but at least give it some thought , it’s my opinion 

Thanks for your opinion.

My opinion is this no mark of a chairman is sending us to league one with his utter incompetence.

Edit. Milan wanted to make cash and he did that!

Edited by TaxiMark

8 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Why wouldn't we have a club ? 

Was Milan going bankrupt ?

He certainly wasn't putting any money in!

Why do Wednesdayites love a scapegoat so much.  The first sign of adversity and we need to hang someone.

Is Chansiri perfect, nope.  Is he the devil incarnate, nope.  He's just a bloke who's got more money than sense.  Does he want the best for the club, ultimately I think he probably does.  Is he a bit misguided, certainly.  

But our fans need to chill the f*ck out and remember, it can, and has been a lot worse!

Just not bothered...

Agreed, it’s down to him, provided it isn’t abusive.

Wouldnt want the wallflowers on here to get offended.

But, yes, it will all end in tears.

And then, he will be gone, one way or the other and we will have a community Club back.

I’ll watch us in the lower leagues again - 1867we were formed, it’ll be like starting again.

Because this bloke hasn’t a bloody clue.

Keep the faith with this bloke - and you’ll have a long wait.

I wouldn’t despair too much though.

Edited by ReadingOwl
  • Thanks 1

I respect your decision pal, we all want what’s best for swfc, odds are with this amount of people on here we will never all agree ,

I personally don’t think we’ll go down. My opinion  again is that ....Bruce will come in early January 

Reach will go  to wolves for around £15m

westwood to Leeds.

??

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

He certainly wasn't putting any money in!

Why do Wednesdayites love a scapegoat so much.  The first sign of adversity and we need to hang someone.

Is Chansiri perfect, nope.  Is he the devil incarnate, nope.  He's just a bloke who's got more money than sense.  Does he want the best for the club, ultimately I think he probably does.  Is he a bit misguided, certainly.  

But our fans need to chill the f*ck out and remember, it can, and has been a lot worse!

I beg to differ...I think another black cloud is looming ...why are wednesday fans so obsessed with the allen days.

Its all about the here and now and at the moment we are a joke of a club going one direction !

32 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Forget Jos, he's just a manager that was doomed from the start.

Chansiri is the main problem here and the sooner he goes and sells us to someone who actually knows how to run a club the better.

CHANSIRI GET OUT OF OUR CLUB.

What demise ?

6 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Really?

I haven’t been since MM left. In all my years, never had such a desertion - and I brought up kids during that period.

Id have Lee Strafford back in a heart beat. Never felt more connected to the Club when he was here.

Marmite I know - but better than this complete charlatan.

Sorry - It isn’t a community Club anymore.

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

I beg to differ...I think another black cloud is looming ...why are wednesday fans so obsessed with the allen days.

Its all about the here and now and at the moment we are a joke of a club going one direction !

Well it's not really that.  It's more about the fact that people are claiming this is the worst time our club has ever seen.  It's not even close.  We have an owner who is willing to spend money on the squad but is being limited by EFL rules.  Prior to DC we went from disaster to disaster to disaster.  Currently we are in a bit of a dip.  Yes the football is pants and the manager isn't up to much, we're struggling to balance the books on FFP, but we're certainly not 16th in League One with Alan Irvine in charge.  

It always feels the most painful when it's fresh, but the old wounds have healed and been massaged by a couple of play-off seasons.  But ultimately for the last 20 years we're about an average position of 21st in the Championship.  

Yes it isn't cheap at the minute, but since when has football been an economic decision?  The whole game has lost the plot, we're just one of the many.  

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

3 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Really?

I haven’t been since MM left. In all my years, never had such a desertion - and I brought up kids during that period.

Id have Lee Strafford back in a heart beat. Never felt more connected to the Club when he was here.

Marmite I know - but better than this complete charlatan.

Sorry - It isn’t a community Club anymore.

Such a desertion that we're still averaging as many fans as we have over the last 20 years.  

Lee Strafford knew how to connect to the club to the fans and community, but didn't have a chance of making it on a business front.  He didn't have the cash.  And you need the cash to be successful.

When has it ever been a community club?  I've been going since 1992 and it's been a dictatorship all that time.  Only difference is that the current dictator has actually put his money where his mouth is.  He might be clueless on a football front, but he's certainly not malicious.  We've had owners in the past who wouldn't p*ss on us if we were on fire.  I genuinely believe DC when he says "we're a family".

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

10 minutes ago, gary67mc said:

I respect your decision pal, we all want what’s best for swfc, odds are with this amount of people on here we will never all agree ,

I personally don’t think we’ll go down. My opinion  again is that ....Bruce will come in early January 

Reach will go  to wolves for around £15m

westwood to Leeds.

??

The only way you'll get 15M for Reach is if you're using Bob Grierson's Casio.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Such a desertion that we're still averaging as many fans as we have over the last 20 years.  

Lee Strafford knew how to connect to the club to the fans and community, but didn't have a chance of making it on a business front.  He didn't have the cash.  And you need the cash to be successful.

When has it ever been a community club?  I've been going since 1992 and it's been a dictatorship all that time.  Only difference is that the current dictator has actually put his money where his mouth is.  He might be clueless on a football front, but he's certainly not malicious.  We've had owners in the past who wouldn't p*ss on us if we were on fire.  I genuinely believe DC when he says "we're a family".

Matt we’ll have to agree to differ. I think this bloke is a complete disaster.

But I hope you and your family are well?

I enjoyed my day with you both on the North - and your invitation was very kind.

I haven’t forgotten. 

Best Wishes.