Sorry. But DC has nailed the coffin shut

42 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Jos is a yes-man.

He won't be sacked until after the January transfer windows has shut. If he's sacked before then, it will become apparent to all that DC is the one excluding KW, SH and AA - because a caretaker/new manager won't be allowed to pick them.

I don't believe anything he says.

He is destroying our club.

So hes a liar yeh ?  Anything to back that up with ?  Give your head a shake if you think Jos or anyone else would stand by and let them things be said about them ... if your getting dogs abuse week in week out for not selecting someone any human being would crack or drop the slightest hint

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So hes a liar yeh ?  Anything to back that up with ?  Give your head a shake if you think Jos or anyone else would stand by and let them things be said about them ... if your getting dogs abuse week in week out for not selecting someone any human being would crack or drop the slightest hint

Chansiri is the liar. 

2 hours ago, MAL said:

It's not often i disagree with you pal, but i do this time.

He is too naive and green behind the ears.

But, i don't believe he is a liar.

Didn't he say tonight that he didn't buy Rhodes because of the fans?

Yet in the past he said he did because the fans wanted him ...

5 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Didn't he say tonight that he didn't buy Rhodes because of the fans?

Yet in the past he said he did because the fans wanted him ...

Didn't he explain that earlier.

You can't just repeat what someone say or thinks, and call it that.

Well, you can but it won't be true.

People have to stop trying to just make him look bad.

Some of it he is doing on his own, i agree.

I am not here to stick up for him per se, but christ on a bike, he doesn't warrant any little thing being twisted, just to knock him with.

3 hours ago, Quist said:

some interesting twitter comments from Matt the football typer tonight.

Iy appears Katrien and Paixao knew each other prior to her joining.

Also it says Paixao has a partner in Germany and he put Jos forward for job.

Explains we got another manager with a shyte CV.

Has anybody said when are we to have clear out of advisors?

So you believe a bloke who can't get a t-shirt to fit and turned up in trackys ffs.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, full fathom five said:

After tonight's performance i get the feeling your not on your own

I believe the chairman , all in all a very good chairman, but a very naive chairman and owner , he allows his manager to manage but the time has come for DC to act as a chairman !!!!’ and get rid of jos , I believe he heard that quite loud and clear last night 

11 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Jos is a yes-man.

He won't be sacked until after the January transfer windows has shut. If he's sacked before then, it will become apparent to all that DC is the one excluding KW, SH and AA - because a caretaker/new manager won't be allowed to pick them.

I don't believe anything he says.

He is destroying our club.

Here he is, right on queue with the conspiracy theories again.

Pathetic.

It’s been made clear that the exclusion of Westwood and Hutchinson from the side is Luhukay’s decision, nobody else’s.

13 hours ago, akbuk said:

Why

Where do I start?

Go on then I'll bite

I'll give you the vote he held, I don't know it word for word, but the general gist of it was 'Do you want me to keep the ticket prices high and we get to keep all our stars, or drop the prices, sell our stars and promote academy players

As we all know, he's kept the prices high, dropped some of the stars, and even sold one, and promoted academy players

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

11 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

So you believe a bloke who can't get a t-shirt to fit and turned up in trackys ffs.

He is accurate in a lot what he posts I have no idea what he looks like and it does not really matter.

The reason we bought two left backs from Charlton is difficult to understand when neither are fit for purpose. If you have not noticed we seem to do business with a few clubs ask your self why.

Where Jos name came from otherwise is a mystery a bloke who is thinking about retirement (his words) no connection to England knows nothing about English football has not worked for a couple of years. Since joining clearly out of touch with current football in Germany. I do not believe everything I read and you will see from posts I do not agree with lots of conspiracy theories which make no sense. 

How we appointed Meire and Luhukay is interesting? He has suggested an option.

1 hour ago, Quist said:

He is accurate in a lot what he posts I have no idea what he looks like and it does not really matter.

The reason we bought two left backs from Charlton is difficult to understand when neither are fit for purpose. If you have not noticed we seem to do business with a few clubs ask your self why.

Where Jos name came from otherwise is a mystery a bloke who is thinking about retirement (his words) no connection to England knows nothing about English football has not worked for a couple of years. Since joining clearly out of touch with current football in Germany. I do not believe everything I read and you will see from posts I do not agree with lots of conspiracy theories which make no sense. 

How we appointed Meire and Luhukay is interesting? He has suggested an option.

So we beleive a random bloke who makes stuff up so naturally will get some things right over our own chairman, no wonder he's feeling a bit pissed off.

I've got inside info that Lukuhay will leave, you watch bet I'm right.

22 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

So we beleive a random bloke who makes stuff up so naturally will get some things right over our own chairman, no wonder he's feeling a bit pissed off.

Simple question has the Chairman said that Jos was and Katrien were not put forward by his advisors or friends. I have not questioned Chairman as far as I am aware. I do not remember CEO position being advertised.You seem to assuming things I have not stated.

The chap who is footballtyper has produced a few articles and they do contain a lot of accurate facts and some of these have been confirmed by others. 

My view on Chairman is he means well and has club interests at heart and his answers are truthful.. I do believe his advisors have not been the best and have left him in the lurch. I have never stated that I thought Chairman was a liar, I do believe as English is not his first language that some of answers can be treated ambiguously and this gives conspiracy theorists grounds to challenge some replies.

Without someone putting forward names of CC and JL they would not be here. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to how two extremely unlikely individuals in view of previous performance ended up at Sheffield Wednesday

I am not in the know in do not have any insiders in club but JL time is limited. We have clearly exhausted his footballing knowledge. He is unable to come up with a way to get these to win games regularly. His frustration showed last Saturday. I have a good friend who is a journalist in Manchester and he tells me we did approach Bruce but knows no more than this. Therefore I think it is fair to say along with DC meeting players that wind of change is blowing through Hillsborough. My one concern is he needs to be correctly advised on type of candidate required and not one that has been left on a shelf for a while.

Other rumours posted on here have me worried we have another lined up as manager I sincerely hope we have realised we need someone who knows the type of players required to do well in this league and does not have to learn about league on job.

3 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

I can tell you too that Jos will leave in a few weeks time when the team has continued to fall further down the league and we are rooted in the bottom 3 DC will pull his head out of his sand pit and realise there is a very real chance of relegation which will cost him to the tune of about £40m off his asking price for the club.

Unfortunately by that point we won't have a transfer window to bring players in and it will be too late.

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I can tell you too that Jos will leave in a few weeks time when the team has continued to fall further down the league and we are rooted in the bottom 3 DC will pull his head out of his sand pit and realise there is a very real chance of relegation which will cost him to the tune of about £40m off his asking price for the club.

Unfortunately by that point we won't have a transfer window to bring players in and it will be too late.

ITK hey whose your inside man???

22 hours ago, Royal_D said:

I’m sick of this .....   on what basis ?  You can’t call a man a liar without any evidence at all 

The only rational answer I can come up with in reference to the above is that DC has shown on many occasions he's not adverse to diverting the blame for his own actions most notably the  "Its the fans fault" rant. 

If jos is as suggested a yes man and a puppet and he's basically a "Dead man walking" as far as the sack is concerned, then why not divert all the blame on the guy taking the most flack at the moment anyway to save his own face /honour ??? 

Edited by shezzas left peg