Sorry. But DC has nailed the coffin shut

22 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

The only rational answer I can come up with in reference to the above is that DC has shown on many occasions he's not adverse to diverting the blame for his own actions most notably the  "Its the fans fault" rant. 

If jos is as suggested a yes man and a puppet and he's basically a "Dead man walking" as far as the sack is concerned, then why not divert all the blame on the guy taking the most flack at the moment anyway to save his own face /honour ??? 

All ifs buts and maybes then 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

All ifs buts and maybes then 

I never claim to be "in the know" or heard from a friend. I just go on the facts that we know, which is he has deflected the blame before, then make a sensible judgement on them, conjuncture, speculation, maybe, but not whithin the realms of reality bud. 

21 hours ago, Royal_D said:

So hes a liar yeh ?  Anything to back that up with ?  Give your head a shake if you think Jos or anyone else would stand by and let them things be said about them ... if your getting dogs abuse week in week out for not selecting someone any human being would crack or drop the slightest hint

Like dropping the f-bomb in a radio interview?

8 hours ago, Quist said:

He is accurate in a lot what he posts I have no idea what he looks like and it does not really matter.

The reason we bought two left backs from Charlton is difficult to understand when neither are fit for purpose. If you have not noticed we seem to do business with a few clubs ask your self why.

Where Jos name came from otherwise is a mystery a bloke who is thinking about retirement (his words) no connection to England knows nothing about English football has not worked for a couple of years. Since joining clearly out of touch with current football in Germany. I do not believe everything I read and you will see from posts I do not agree with lots of conspiracy theories which make no sense. 

How we appointed Meire and Luhukay is interesting? He has suggested an option.

If we looked at our dealings with Watford FC I reckon that would throw up some murky goings on.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

If we looked at our dealings with Watford FC I reckon that would throw up some murky goings on.

Dave Cusack once bought an advance copy of Captain Fantastic and  the Brown Dirt Cowboy from Revolution Records on the  "Castle Veranda"

Does this count count as murky ?

Well the Brown Dirt bit is :Pelupessy:

a728135ddfb46ba2967f7c0790b5a1ce.600x600x1.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

I never claim to be "in the know" or heard from a friend. I just go on the facts that we know, which is he has deflected the blame before, then make a sensible judgement on them, conjuncture, speculation, maybe, but not whithin the realms of reality bud. 

Do we know any facts?  Seems to me its nothing more than peoples opinions and poorly constructed assumptions.  You claim that he has deflected the blame and say its a fact I would say its merely your opinion and you fit the "facts" to suit your assumptions.  We all do it but it doesn't make it a fact.   

On 20/12/2018 at 10:24, MAL said:

It's not often i disagree with you pal, but i do this time.

He is too naive and green behind the ears.

But, i don't believe he is a liar.

Tend to agree. Although I do think some of our official news is straight out of the Kellyann Conway playbook.....

3 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Do we know any facts?  Seems to me its nothing more than peoples opinions and poorly constructed assumptions.  You claim that he has deflected the blame and say its a fact I would say its merely your opinion and you fit the "facts" to suit your assumptions.  We all do it but it doesn't make it a fact.   

Reminds of other "facts" like the one last season that injured players were not injured, this season that senior players are not being played due to contract clauses, that we can't afford to sack the manager - all of these have been stated as fact by the ITK mob and all are total and utter nonsense.

On 20/12/2018 at 10:00, Royal_D said:

So hes a liar yeh ?  Anything to back that up with ?  Give your head a shake if you think Jos or anyone else would stand by and let them things be said about them ... if your getting dogs abuse week in week out for not selecting someone any human being would crack or drop the slightest hint

Yes he says it’s down to jos on who plays or not, then forgot what he’d said and said Abdi is banned from playing. 

4 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Yes he says it’s down to jos on who plays or not, then forgot what he’d said and said Abdi is banned from playing. 

I assume its down to Jos to pick from the players available, Abdi has shown total disrespect to the club so therefore is not available for selection.

1 hour ago, kingsidney said:

Point me in the direction of where he said Abdi was banned to play 

On 19/12/2018 at 22:14, KivoOwl said:

Jos is a yes-man.

He won't be sacked until after the January transfer windows has shut. If he's sacked before then, it will become apparent to all that DC is the one excluding KW, SH and AA - because a caretaker/new manager won't be allowed to pick them.

I don't believe anything he says.

He is destroying our club.

lollollol