Sorry. But DC has nailed the coffin shut

23 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

A liar is not what he is, he's trying to do the best for the club but lacks knowledge.

He's made mistakes and will make more, but hounding him out is not the way to go.

He will learn.

When?

May I advise that you don't hold your breath waiting for it.

5 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

The Westwood situation im sorry it screams of an outright lie.

Either that or Jos is genuinely insane. 

Whichever of the above is true, it's absolute MADNESS

If was an outright lie surely Jos  would do or say something about it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

When?

May I advise that you don't hold your breath waiting for it.

I won't, I am not the one crying.

Jos needs replacing, he's been very poor for the club, his disciplinarian approach is having the opposite effect.

The only thing the Chairman can do his sack Jos but he's a loyal man and will give him too long like he did with CC.

I can't give him a hard time for being loyal to his managers.

The next appointment is a big one.

53 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

So let's get this right. DC is sitting back and letting JL leave out the top earners and does nothing. I call this bullsh*t. 

He’s doing what any good chairman does, he’s letting his manager get on with managing the first team.

Sadly Jos isn’t doing a very good job of it.

Jos is a yes-man.

He won't be sacked until after the January transfer windows has shut. If he's sacked before then, it will become apparent to all that DC is the one excluding KW, SH and AA - because a caretaker/new manager won't be allowed to pick them.

I don't believe anything he says.

He is destroying our club.

54 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

So let's get this right. DC is sitting back and letting JL leave out the top earners and does nothing. I call this bullsh*t. 

If it is true that Jos is leaving players like Westwood & Hutchinson out of the team due to his own reasoning then DC is in a no win situation

If he forced JL to play these players and we were still poo, then people would moan that the chairman was interfering and not letting Jos pick his own team.

He doesn't play them and DC should force him to play them.

I don't know what the solution is but both ways he'd have people moaning at him

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s doing what any good chairman does, he’s letting his manager get on with managing the first team.

Sadly Jos isn’t doing a very good job of it.

Whilst possibly costing him millions with the threat of relegation and wasted thousands per week in wages. Ok then. Reight good chairman. Well someone isn't doing a good job and I dont think its down to just one man. Lets see how this season ends if this good chairman continues to allow his manager to get on with it. 

1 hour ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Sorry DC. I've blamed you for Westy and Hutchinsons exclusion. But after I was told on Monday that Jos was making the decisions and that it had nothing to do with contracts, I waited to see if DC confirmed this tonight. Now that he has, it's put the nails in the lid. Maybe the chairman is still blind to it, but any fan, like me, that was still waiting on that final bit of damning evidence that the manager was 100% at fault, now is totally convinced that we must make a change ASAP. I'm all for pushing troublesome players out of the squad, and replacing them BUT nows not the time. Jos obviously can't pull the team together. That doesn't bode well for the 2nd half of the season. 

Christ is it only half way, its felt alot longer

31 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Jos is a yes-man.

He won't be sacked until after the January transfer windows has shut. If he's sacked before then, it will become apparent to all that DC is the one excluding KW, SH and AA - because a caretaker/new manager won't be allowed to pick them.

Kivo's back with his very strange hatred for our chairman.

31 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Jos is a yes-man.

Jos is excluding the senior players mentioned. Didn't believe that until Monday afternoon but I now do. Jos is also thinking about pushing at least 2 of them back into the mix on Saturday. 

How you get rid of decent but troublesome players is to play them, get them doing well and then some mug takes them off you for decent money.

Not playing Westwood, Hutch and Boyd this season is stupid.

I don't think Jones would make much difference although very experienced, also Abdi is a weird one, still not seen enough of him.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

How you get rid of decent but troublesome players is to play them, get them doing well and then some mug takes them off you for decent money.

Not playing Westwood, Hutch and Boyd this season is stupid.

I don't think Jones would make much difference although very experienced, also Abdi is a weird one, still not seen enough of him.

I've seen enough of Abdi, passed sideways and backwards and contributed virtually nothing to the games he played on, Boyd was even worse, Jones was high on most fans hit lists for players they wanted dropping.