Sorry. But DC has nailed the coffin shut

Sorry DC. I've blamed you for Westy and Hutchinsons exclusion. But after I was told on Monday that Jos was making the decisions and that it had nothing to do with contracts, I waited to see if DC confirmed this tonight. Now that he has, it's put the nails in the lid. Maybe the chairman is still blind to it, but any fan, like me, that was still waiting on that final bit of damning evidence that the manager was 100% at fault, now is totally convinced that we must make a change ASAP. I'm all for pushing troublesome players out of the squad, and replacing them BUT nows not the time. Jos obviously can't pull the team together. That doesn't bode well for the 2nd half of the season. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

So let's get this right. DC is sitting back and letting JL leave out the top earners and does nothing. I call this bullsh*t. 

I’m sick of this .....   on what basis ?  You can’t call a man a liar without any evidence at all 

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I don't believe a word the Chairman says

It's not often i disagree with you pal, but i do this time.

He is too naive and green behind the ears.

But, i don't believe he is a liar.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Sorry DC. I've blamed you for Westy and Hutchinsons exclusion. But after I was told on Monday that Jos was making the decisions and that it had nothing to do with contracts, I waited to see if DC confirmed this tonight. Now that he has, it's put the nails in the lid. Maybe the chairman is still blind to it, but any fan, like me, that was still waiting on that final bit of damning evidence that the manager was 100% at fault, now is totally convinced that we must make a change ASAP. I'm all for pushing troublesome players out of the squad, and replacing them BUT nows not the time. Jos obviously can't pull the team together. That doesn't bode well for the 2nd half of the season. 

It is going to be up to the fans to make it happen, DC has said he will not sack him.

I can see a Yorath type situation forming.

1 minute ago, OzOwl said:

It is going to be up to the fans to make it happen, DC has said he will not sack him.

I can see a Yorath type situation forming.

Thats not what he’s said at all 

2 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

On this subject, I believe him. Didn't until Monday but do now. Jos can't work with strong characters. Hutch and westy tested this. They've been ousted. 

If I was Chairman, and the only reason my top earners weren't playing, was because the manager chose to play youngsters

I would put up with it whilever results were good

If we started slipping down the league, attendances started dropping, supporters were fighting amongst themselves, and with early bird season tickets due to go on sale again soon, then I'd fire the manager

I've defended Jos as much as anyone, it's clearly not working, Chansiri's meeting with the players must have been for their thoughts on the current manager, or why would you not invite the manager in too

For the first time in a very long time, I'm considering not renewing my season ticket in January, and I won't be the only one

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

24 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

some interesting twitter comments from Matt the football typer tonight.

Iy appears Katrien and Paixao knew each other prior to her joining.

Also it says Paixao has a partner in Germany and he put Jos forward for job.

Explains we got another manager with a shyte CV.

Has anybody said when are we to have clear out of advisors?

I hate the pious pseudo morality of our Chairman. 

I also detest the holier than thou “ how dare you question me and my decisions “ Bull sh*t.

The fans have been there longer, will be there forever and know more about the club than our transient Chairman.