Walk out of the meeting

Walk out as I did two and half years ago when he was utterly clueless and showed the fans no respect 

And all respect to the fans BUT is it not clear by turning up and listening to dc it is what the dictator wants his own audience to big up his ego 

clueless and useless walk out he may well understand Wednesday fans are not stupid 

27 minutes ago, ttimeowls said:

Walk out as I did two and half years ago when he was utterly clueless and showed the fans no respect 

And all respect to the fans BUT is it not clear by turning up and listening to dc it is what the dictator wants his own audience to big up his ego 

clueless and useless walk out he may well understand Wednesday fans are not stupid 

yes I think people there should walk out again 

we walked out too and I reported his behaviour on here and was called a trouble maker

he was blatantly staring people in the face being economic with the truth and blaming his incredulous staff 

5 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Walking out is a big gesture that is designed as a 'f you' to the owner, designed to make you look like the big man. What it actually does is make you look like you can't handle yourself in a civilised, professional capacity and makes any arguments you had to bring to the table lack any credibility whatsoever.

Don't walk out - sit there, make your points, do your part, don't give your adversary an easy, justifiable means to discredit your position.

Spot on but put better ..cheers.

Or you could never set foot in Hillsborough again, like I decided to after our summer transfer dealings after the play off final, It was obvious the recruitment plan was nonsensical, we spent millions that we'd never be able to spend again on players we didn't need and nothing on players we desperately needed.

Edited by The Dukeries Owl

16 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Walking out is a big gesture that is designed as a 'f you' to the owner, designed to make you look like the big man. What it actually does is make you look like you can't handle yourself in a civilised, professional capacity and makes any arguments you had to bring to the table lack any credibility whatsoever.

Don't walk out - sit there, make your points, do your part, don't give your adversary an easy, justifiable means to discredit your position.

Like Jos did at the last presser, yet still gets backed by DC, despite DC, seeminly blaming JL everything. 

19 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Exactly 

being passive doesn’t do anything