Fans forum match day thread

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

They became both tedious and awkward in equal measure. 

Like a combination of Ground Hog Day and being sat in on your parents relationship counselling. 

Not to mention the fact that they would go on for days, as if nobody had discovered the concept of time.

Aside from that, they were a great idea. lol

Those opening monologues from DC :biggrin:  Like a Ken Dodd gig when he shouts 'do you surrender yet' after 3 hours on stage.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Let's get back to playing at Oldham & Blackpool ffs. Proper pub league shiz where we take the town. 

In a perverse way this whole bo!!ocks might galvanise us in to some kind of Yorkshire St Pauli....!!! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The only way is S6 said:

Those opening monologues from DC :biggrin:  Like a Ken Dodd gig when he shouts 'do you surrender yet' after 3 hours on stage.

Oh yes, I remember my girlfriends mother going to see Ken Dodd when I was 14, she was gone for 5 days.......at least thats where she said she was! lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

They became both tedious and awkward in equal measure. 

Like a combination of Ground Hog Day and being sat in on your parents relationship counselling. 

Not to mention the fact that they would go on for days, as if nobody had discovered the concept of time.

Aside from that, they were a great idea. lol

I enjoyed last one...it was like being with Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now. UTO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

If we get docked points our bloody - minded attitude will increase our away support I think. The fk em all, we're still going to go attitude. 

I agree, whatever anyone's feeling are about why we are in this predicament I think everyone can get behind DC taking the fight to the EFL. 

I've not taken the dogs for a walk in 5 days because I want to fight everyone that looks at me!! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I agree, whatever anyone's feeling are about why we are in this predicament I think everyone can get behind DC taking the fight to the EFL. 

I've not taken the dogs for a walk in 5 days because I want to fight everyone that looks at me!! lol

Yep. That bell end Udal at SAG. Gibson, Rick Parry, any fkr remotely connected with the EFL. People with E F & L in their names. SYP, traffic cone & road closed wombles. 

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:biggrin:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

He’s a crazy fkr, but it may take one to hammer some sense into those cnts. UTO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

Yep. That bell end Udal at SAG. Gibson, Rick Parry, any fkr remotely connected with the EFL. People with E F & L in their names. SYP, traffic cone & road closed wombles. 

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:biggrin:

1 minute ago, MrsHall said:

He’s a crazy fkr, but it may take one to hammer some sense into those cnts. UTO.

Right now I'm just adopting an absolute siege mentality, the fact that it really does seem that these "entities" are queuing up to boot us may just be some kind of saving grace for DC. If he can triumph against the EFL, well who knows....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Right now I'm just adopting an absolute siege mentality, the fact that it really does seem that these "entities" are queuing up to boot us may just be some kind of saving grace for DC. If he can triumph against the EFL, well who knows....

Agree. We'll still be the best away support in the pub league, same as it ever was. That Millwall song needs our own words putting to it. How does DC keep track of all this shyte? The SAG case is due in court soon. Hope he royally shafts the EFL & shows them up for what they really are. Be just our luck to go up with Monkfish & get demoted. :biggrin:

You just have to accept the whole club is under threat, i dunno how badly it could pan out, but you simply have to pick a side, shouldn't be hard for us should it?

SAG, SYP, EFL, even the spectre of Hillsborough '89...None of it the fans fault, none of it anyone who's at the clubs fault.

As I said before Delphjon Chansiri has made mistakes, its undeniable, but its also equally as hard to question his commitment to the club.

I know fans have gripes about the prices...but what price being chucked down or even out of the leagues?

Swallow yer reservations and back the bloke in this one.

But

don't expect any help...

When you get to the point that even your own bloody council seem to be against you, for reasons that are mainly preposterous, you know that you are on your own.

When your local media do virtually nowt to help...You know you are on your own.

Sheffield Wednesday and their fans have a choice..We are in a corner...We either cower in the flipping thing...or we come out swinging.

Delphjon Chansiri has decided to come out swinging...So lets join in, the only way we can...Howl the f.ookin' lads on...dock us 6 points...we'll survive by 7...9 , we'll survive by 10

Relegate us and we will tear league 1 a new one...

Villa , wolves have escaped by other means..thats probably not on for us....but..Lets not go quietly into the night...

F * CK the lot of 'em

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I remember last season OT members praising DC for running forums and the reply from his usual critics was that he had to do them. Doesn't seem that way does it. Cue the same people having a go for not running them 

3 hours ago, Ash76 said:

I remember last season OT members praising DC for running forums and the reply from his usual critics was that he had to do them. Doesn't seem that way does it. Cue the same people having a go for not running them 

I don’t see your logic here. If he has to do them the people who say he only does them because he has to do them are well within their rights to ask why isn’t he doing them any more. After all they believe he has to do them. 

:duntmatter: