Fans forum match day thread

12 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

When all’s said and done, I do genuinely think Chansiri wants the best for the club. 

I think his own naivety however, has been his biggest downfall. He’s clearly been badly advised since he’s got here and now we’re paying the price for it. 

The insults are unnecessary, he doesn’t deserve that. He needs some proper footballing people around him that know the league, and know the club and get us back in the right direction over the next few seasons. 

As far as insults go i reckon our fans are more tolerant than most clubs. I genuinely believe that. 

No excuses for him.

im amazed people still want to blame “his advisors”

he he doesn’t have to act on every bit advice.

this forum is devastating for the club because it’s proved what we all thought - there is no plan, there is no reasoning and there is no understanding.

And - we haven’t got a manager performing under adversity - we’ve got one making it worse.

get ready for it getting worse still.

2 minutes ago, ka58 said:

No excuses for him.

im amazed people still want to blame “his advisors”

he he doesn’t have to act on every bit advice.

this forum is devastating for the club because it’s proved what we all thought - there is no plan, there is no reasoning and there is no understanding.

And - we haven’t got a manager performing under adversity - we’ve got one making it worse.

get ready for it getting worse still.

Aside from the forum and our chairmans comments. My biggest shock of the night is seeing fans finding it completely normal and acceptable that we have openly admitted we have no plan. Like genuinely wtf. 

Edited by TheEnchanter
  • Thanks 1

Reading between the lines and taking some positives 

FFP is not quite as bad as feared yet and isn’t terminal for next season...if we can solve it and stay up.

The stuff on Jos was non committal, basically because we are looking for a replacement...and Bruce isn’t ready perhaps

The stuff about a lack of funds or wider financial issues are not true (as if it ever was) and that he won’t leave us high and dry. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Aside from the forum and our chairmans comments. My biggest shock of the night is seeing fans finding it completely normal and acceptable that we have openly admitted we have no plan. Like genuinely wtf. 

This is football.  Everyone talks absoluteshit.  Do you honestly think that he would share detailed info re. players, contracts, agents, ins and outs and what they've agreed re. FFP etc at an open meeting?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

Oh my god just like that club up for sale 

Let us be honest.   We won't even get tyre kickers right now because the money pumped in doesn't represent what is the true value.

That is the unfortunate situation we all knew was the case regardless.

If I have a property that is worth £75k and I bought for £70k but can be worth maximum £125k because of it's location and other factors, but yet I spend £90k on stuff to make it nice - it's still only going to be worth £125k maximum, but yet I will want £160k based on what it has cost me.

Same thing with SWFC right now, but with bigger numbers.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

The fervent demand for blood by those that sit at home with their thumbs up their arses makes me smile. 

Dc is too loyal. Far too loyal. He HAS done some odd things and made some poor judgement calls but the way the folk on here want to chuck him under the bus makes me sad to my core. Someone asking why someone hasn't questioned the cu.. 

It's a disgrace. I'm ashamed. I'll get negged to he'll and back for this but those being aggressive and spouting hatred and hole based on rumour and conjecture need to learn to control themselves. They don't represent our fans.

Whole heartedly agree with this - some fans should be ashamed of their comments about DC - as the old saying goes be careful what you wish for (though I agree it is time for Jos to be replaced).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OwlontheRock said:

DC said he was too tired to have a plan . He also said he had to sort out the FFP issue all on his own with no helpers, could this be true or is he going for the sympathy vote? 

This one sentence kind of sums up his tenure.  He probably could've had help and sooner but this reactive rather than proactive leadership has left us in this dire position.

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Well if we werent before we are definitely going down now.

Well done most of you got what you wanted. Enjoy League One.

No one wants that at all.

If anything we've been told you can stomp and shout as much as you want but you will still get this dire football because Jos ain't going anywhere.

We have to put up with what we have and hope this arrogant man can keep us up.