Fans forum match day thread

2 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Fan: Did JL show respect in the radio interview last week? DC: "He is a human being. After the game when we lose, everyone doesn't feel good. When we lose, the coach doesn't talk to the players on that day. He will talk to them next day. That is normal." #SWFC #swfcforum

That isn't normal..

He probably means thats normal behaviour for Jos

5 minutes ago, Kernow_Blu said:

After tonight's charade  ..... there's only one thing to do ......

Sod the manager  .....

Sod the owner ...... 

Get behind the players ..... 

Chansiri might own the club , but we'll still be here when he's gone ......

The fans are the club .....

Owls forever ......

Get behind what players, the ones that are allowed to play, the ones that are being ignored.

24 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Is Kit Kat flushing

I'd like to see her when the temper takes her. 

I was doing my best to be all furious at the tragedy being played out in front of us. But now there is only one bit of me that's angry, and it's making me sit funny on the settee.

:goalie:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

100milion lol he actually believes that too, he thinks because he got club for 40milion and spent 60 million that =100 million what club is worth. what a joke ,with ffp , club hardly any sellable assets bannan,forestiri,reach ,joao that's it , he would be lucky to get 20 million back . 

This is my biggest fear: DC will want out but will have an unrealistic valuation, leading to a spell in limbo. Which would be disastrous.

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

milan was a proper owner ,knew the football business as well as anyone , he would have a squad for a quarter of the money chansiri has wasted and be much better, not difficult that one, and we wont have 3 more years under the ffp umbrella what we are having now. 

But he did sell the club to someone who knows jacksh*t about football. I dont think MM did us or the club any favours, do you. 

13 minutes ago, steveger said:

Not going to end well for anyone all this, yeah he's out of his depth and clearly is too stubborn to admit it, he needs footballing people in before it's too late, don't get all the crap about the woman and her alleged past, always 2 sides to a story and she should be judged on what she does here for this club. He's gonna totally destroy whats left of the goodwill with the fans who go to matches due to his mistakes and continued stubbornness though. 

I'm really worried about the clubs future now.

Too many people seem to be strangely "enjoying" this for my liking, seriously..

Its shedunfredue.

The blokes a complete idiot.

Our fate is already sealed - we are resigned to it.

Black/gallows humour, nothing more.

In the annals of Owls history, Chansari will be a footnote.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, steveger said:

Not going to end well for anyone all this, yeah he's out of his depth and clearly is too stubborn to admit it, he needs footballing people in before it's too late, don't get all the crap about the woman and her alleged past, always 2 sides to a story and she should be judged on what she does here for this club. He's gonna totally destroy whats left of the goodwill with the fans who go to matches due to his mistakes and continued stubbornness though. 

I'm really worried about the clubs future now.

Too many people seem to be strangely "enjoying" this for my liking, seriously..

Gallows humour, mate. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ever the pessimist said:

This is my biggest fear: DC will want out but will have an unrealistic valuation, leading to a spell in limbo. Which would be disastrous.

everyone is finally realising tonight what ive been spouting lately regards ffp ,and us sliding down to league 2 and possibly worse . I might just be glad to have a club left in 2 years after hearing this expected nonsense .