Fans forum match day thread

Nothing of what's going on makes any sense.

If we want shut of the high earners, they have to be in the shop window for clubs to take them. I just cannot fathom from DC's perspective as to why the situation is not being addressed - almost like he's not bothered about going down when the start of the season was talk of promotion.

Utter contempt for the fans yet again - my word!

I was worried that the fans at the forum might not treat DC with respect. After all he's sunk loads of money into the club and seems willing to do it all again.

But now I'm sat here wondering how the fans are keeping their tempers. This is SOOOO frustrating.

He said he'd be honest but actually he's told us nothing about our financial situation apart from hinting obscurely that he thinks he's got a magical way out of the embargo problem before the end of the season. He's confirmed that it's JL's choice not to pick the Forgotten Five but that's only what's been said before anyway. And he's had the gall to sit there and say he can't sack Jos because 'there have to be reasons'

1 minute ago, nethertonowl said:

You can’t seriously think he is open and jonest, it took him four months to confirm we were under a transfer embargo 

No but again does he get the benefit of the doubt at all ?

Plus im not of the opinion that he needs to nor should he tell us everything that would be a crazy way to run a business

3 minutes ago, squonk said:

This is the problem with having this sort of Forum 

He answers but because so many have made up their minds he must be lying 

Can’t you see that if he is telling the truth, which I think he probably is, then it shows he is probably the most naive and incompetent owner of a football club ever.