Fans forum match day thread

32 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

He can’t find anyone better, so bloody obvious 

but I’d question where he’s looking, because I could look out of my window and find someone better 

A big issue is why we have spent so much on lousy players or on good players whom the manager does not think are good enough. Big gap between Chairman and the manager. Somebody must be de facto director of football but it might be DC in which case he should be asking those questions.

Come January and early bird time every fan to a man, woman and child needs to say no thanks I will wait till the summer.

do not waste anymore of our money on a bloke that needs reason to sack a manager without a clue, who chooses not to play his best players and instead have £150,000 a week of players say in the stands.

I really am happy I am not there tonight DC is coming across as a complete fool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, squonk said:

This is the problem with having this sort of Forum 

He answers but because so many have made up their minds he must be lying 

You can’t seriously think he is open and jonest, it took him four months to confirm we were under a transfer embargo 

1 minute ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

I consider myself to be at the upper end of the optimism spectrum.  I can usually conjure up images of hope in the most testing circumstances.

However DC has me beat.

Utterly hapless.

Season ticket sales forecast also leaked...

image.jpeg

I would love someone to put up a vote on here for who is renewing their season tickets next year after hearing DCs inspiring words tonightlol

• Like 1