Fans forum match day thread

Re fans money. What he meant was that it's not a big part, it's his money that counts.

That's what 'that's nothing' meant and it broadly right but a daft thing to say.

People can't wait to be outraged and so are gonna take him literally and it's gonna haunt him as long as he is here. That's exactly why this forum was a bad idea.

• Thanks 2

If our Chairman can’t see that JL is going to get us relegated then he ought to buy a netball team and he needs to build a club using people with loyalty to SWFC... At the moment we seem to be influenced by leeches who are bleeding the club and the Chairman dry while lining there own pockets....

12 minutes ago, alleycat said:

So why the questionnaire asking if we wanted to pay more for better players or lower prices for academy etc?

When will people realise that chansiri is a two-faced, arrogant, sorry excuse for an owner. He's has absolutely destroyed this club. Some of us recognised this 2 years ago. I can't believe it's taken this long and comments like this tonight for people to realise.

Just replying to your comment mate. I'm not directing this comment at you personally 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: “I would like some of you to sit in my position. I’m not going to sack JL today. If we sack any coach we need to have a reason. I need to think we can bring in better than him.  It’s easy to say sack or don’t sack, but what are we gonna do next?”

Wow...this is frightening!! 

If it is simply Luhukay not choosing said players and not contractual issues then that is some shocking judgement, leaving Dawson in to get crucified and ruined from our caveman fans when Westwood is more than capable of coming in to the team. 

I do however find this hard to believe.

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

That's that answered then. For the 50th time tonight.

How many more times do people need to ask it though.

They keep asking it because the answer he gives beggars belief.

His line is that it’s all the managers decision and he doesn’t know why they aren’t playing.....

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fans frustrations boiling over - “Is Sam Hutchinson staying or going?” The question is loud and clear to DC, his response:

“I’ve just extended Sam’s contract last season and why he doesn’t play, I don’t know.”

As clear as mud.

cheers for updates @OWLSTALK, much appreciated but they're really weeing me off.  

DC hasn't got a clue as to why our biggest assets aren't playing, flipping moron