Fans forum match day thread

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fans frustrations boiling over - “Is Sam Hutchinson staying or going?” The question is loud and clear to DC, his response:

“I’ve just extended Sam’s contract last season and why he doesn’t play, I don’t know.”

As clear as mud.

How the **** does the owner of a club not know the reasons for his investments being distegarded? What a load if bullsh*t

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on the meeting with the players: "I told them we need to stick together. When I watch them on the pitch even when I'm in Thailand watching on the TV, you don't believe and don't trust each other. We need to stick together and with the coach."

He’s turning into Ron Noades. Can’t find anyone better than Jos? Step forward our new manager DC. Deluded.

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Some people on here make me laugh.

Called for openness and honesty. He's now giving that.

Yet people are moaning and saying it's a car crash.

Boggles the mind.

You're on a wind up ?  But I suppose.... it's honest... we now know just how useless and deluded our Chairman is too.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Fan asks: “Is it purely Jos’ decision not to play players?”   DC replies with a stubborn ‘YES’ and slams the mic to the table. #swfc

Fine then. If we accept that then the only logical conclusion from that is that Jos has no idea what he is looking at. Can't have it both ways. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Someone has got to ask ‘ what did they tell you? ‘ to that. Surely!

And you think he would answer 

..............................and would you expect him too jesus 

If i'd had a confidential chat with my boss i'd be bloody annoyed if 2 days later he was blabbing it to all and sundry