Fans forum match day thread

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Fan: Most fans think you are poorly advised. Have you any thoughts on bringing in real football people? 

DC on his recruitment team: "It is the same team since the beginning. The same team that took us to promotion. I have never changed."

Not answering the question though 

it’s like someone asking me - “have you ever thought about outsourcing from another company, that’s how you generate more revenue and it’s what everyone’s doing” and my response - “but I’ve done it this way since I started”

er what?? 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Fan: Most fans think you are poorly advised. Have you any thoughts on bringing in real football people? 

DC on his recruitment team: "It is the same team since the beginning. The same team that took us to promotion. I have never changed."

But we didn’t go up? And the core spine of that team... Westwood, Looves, Lees, Hutchinson and Lee were brought in by the previous manager! And here we are 3 years on still crossing our fingers that 3 of them come back into the team! How incompetent can Chansiri really be. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri - “who do you think pays for everything in this club” 

Fans - “us” 

Chansiri - “I tell you now, your money doesn’t cover anything”

I can’t help feel that this is the most disgusting statement he has ever made!

A total and complete disregard for fans continuing being told that our money is needed for him to turn round and say that.

Unbelievable. 

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri - “who do you think pays for everything in this club” 

Fans - “us” 

Chansiri - “I tell you now, your money doesn’t cover anything”

I REALLY HOPE DC USES THIS AS HIS LEAD MARKETING CAMPAIGN FOR NEXT SEASON'S SEASON TICKETS.

RECORD LOW SALES FOR NEXT SEASON DC, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC: “Why you say about Doyen? Some expert in social media talk about Doyen and convince you. When I explain about Doyen you don’t believe me. My recruitment team is same since I came here. If we went up you say ‘our recruitment team best’

He seems very touchy when people mention Doyen . I wonder why 

Edited by S36 OWL

4 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Come on now, we can find a thousand things to complain about, but the fact is the guy HAS put his hand in his pocket for this club in a huge way. We have to pick our battles and going after him over something like this just weakens the justifiable complaints we have about his leadership.

Not going after him as you say but answering his statement that the fans money means nothing ,but there you go