Be careful what you wish for!

1 hour ago, Prince said:

Close enough for an investor to pick us up a dirt cheap price at the time and make millions out of us. Maybe I am being cynical though and Milan bought us out of the goodness of his heart and was just feeling a wave of benevolence.

The fact that Milan bought us for £8m instead of waiting another week or so to pick us up for a quid tells you all you need to know about the fantastic gent he is.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

Last point, f*ck you and anyone else that tells me to ge careful what I wish for.

The sense of entitlement in some of our fans would be quite funny if it wasn’t so toxic.  May you in particular get everything that you wish for.

3 hours ago, Heeleyowl said:

By all means DC should be challenged on events over the past 18 months.  But before some people start exploding with their own indignance tonight, take a breath and remember a couple of points to temper that frustration:

1.  DC has ploughed millions of his own cash into the club.  As such it’s HIS club until sold.  He alone has the power to sort this out.  

2.  Can any of us seriously believe that he is personally remotely happy or satisfied with the current situation and that he doesn’t want to see the club succeed.  Of course not so let’s keep him onside.

3.  This season is now about surviving to partially reset FFP and go again next.  DC must know that so let’s hope he had a plan for a more competent manager to bed in to do that.

4.  Finally and perhaps most importantly - a fall out between fans and owner is not a good path to take.  Look at Blackpool and Hull to see examples of owners in dispute with fans.  

Be be careful what you wish for

I think I’ll take what I wish for, but thanks 

3 hours ago, Lythamowl said:

I'll treat mr.chansiri with the upmost respect.....but its a two way street so i'm expecting the same as a supporter

To coin his phrase.....you may not like what we say but we will be honest.

sure put cash in,fair play,but now raping the club ,and fans,most expensive ground in championship,ticket wise,worst football in all division,without question,most expensive kits etc,taking the wee wee,and a manager who again is possibly worst in the division,ffs,

3 hours ago, Heeleyowl said:

The sense of entitlement in some of our fans would be quite funny if it wasn’t so toxic.  May you in particular get everything that you wish for.

Entitlement? I just want an averagely run (or better) competitive football club to support. With a team that puts in effort and where possible tries to win football matches. 

Whatever league we are in. Thing is we aren’t getting that and haven’t for a long time.