Jos says no play offs this season

5 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

To be fair, he would get laughed at if he said we could make the play offs. 

You mean he hasn’t already turned us into a laughing stock with 1 win in 10?

So many teams in the Championship are dropping points most weeks, especially with the high amount of draws there has been recently.  Put together a run of 4/5 wins and all of a sudden, you’re in with a shout.  I stand by my opinion, pathetic surrender by Luhukay.

If we were to appoint a new manager in the next 2 weeks, lots of fans would be thinking there’s a chance we could sneak in.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

I reckon that most of us had worked that out, more chance of relegation.

This is fine but at the start of the season the chairman - you know that bloke no one has heard a peep from for nearly 3 months said' If we don't get promotion this year we are going to be in trouble financially'

So if the guy running the team says we are not getting promoted what is the guy running the club doing to make sure this season, next season and all the ones to follow we don't start each one under a transfer embargo because we are unable to achieve the most fundamental aspect of every business in any sector or part of the business world, your costs cannot be greater than your incomes if you expect the business to last more than a few years.

I really do hope the fans forum is not a farce of its all the fans fault, because unlike previous years when fans turn up because they love the club not those running it, I think if he tries to pin it on us this time, fans will vote with their wallets and stop giving DC our money to waste season after season.

Edited by room0035

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

He’s great isn’t he. Wish he would just keep his gob shut. Every time he speaks he looks a right two hat. 

Well its more clarity for me, its what we wanted. Dont know why hes getting slated for it. Perhaps DC should have said it, hes the one who sets the club targets after all.