Chansiri: Sacking Jos might not bring success

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wow. I take it you missed the Norwich game and QPR and Birmingham away and you always get to games late and don’t get to see the first half of games? So what’s happened to the players in the last 10 or so games? 

He was at the norwich game and he heard loud n clear what we think of jos and arguments after game with some of us ,since then only 1 win and that was probably the worst game ive ever been to , even when we were doing better earlier in the season we were getting away with it will those goals from reach. And we all remember the west brom throwaway 

Will he average 1 point per game or only 0.9?

Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself.

But being that relegation is like the the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow the head of the club clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

punk.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Will he average 1 point per game or only 0.9?

Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself.

But being that relegation is like the the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow the head of the club clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

punk.jpg

"A man's got to know his limitations".

And Chansiri is certainly limited.

20 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

He was at the norwich game and he heard loud n clear what we think of jos and arguments after game with some of us ,since then only 1 win and that was probably the worst game ive ever been to , even when we were doing better earlier in the season we were getting away with it will those goals from reach. And we all remember the west brom throwaway 

Have to agree, even when we beat Bolton is was a shocking game. Don’t ger me wrong a win is a win but I honestly can’t remember the last time I left a game feeling excited and buzzing like i once did. 

If the Jos Out chants continue at games and I suspect Chansiri will get a shock tonight just how much the fanbase are against Jos then ultimately a decision to remove him has to be made. The clueless chuff has done nothing to deserve the patience and support the Chairman is showing him.

Nothing that I can think of guarantees success, but there are one or two things that guarantee failure and I’m afraid the Jos is one of them.

The money was nice Mr.C but your complete lack of understanding of the Championship , your lack of urgency and your misplaced loyalty to your manager could be very harmful. 

2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

If the Jos Out chants continue at games and I suspect Chansiri will get a shock tonight just how much the fanbase are against Jos then ultimately a decision to remove him has to be made. The clueless chuff has done nothing to deserve the patience and support the Chairman is showing him.

What do you mean?

He says he's told them how to defend down the left "three or four times". Coaching of the highest order

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wow. I take it you missed the Norwich game and QPR and Birmingham away and you always get to games late and don’t get to see the first half of games? So what’s happened to the players in the last 10 or so games? 

didn't see the Birmingham game …….I think we are a poor team and it's nothing to do with not playing for the manager, jos is a very defensive minded coach and the team seem to follow his way of playing the best they can it's just  they arnt very good at it at present ….it stands to reason that if they wernt following is orders they'd try and get forward more often and as we know they don't do that …….obviously you disagree so which players arnt giving it 100%.. 

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Unbelievable that it sounds like Jos isn’t going anywhere. Maybe when the crowds start dwindling DC might decide to act. 

Put it this way , if you were thinking about getting a half season ticket,  you will be saving your money now 

5 hours ago, bobness said:

Some choice quotes here. So much for DC abandoning the whole "we are family" mantra...

“Two months ago, the fans and media were saying Jos was very good."

“It is easy to change a manager"

"Football is a team sport where you can win, lose or draw"

"We, as a team, players and coach have to stick together."

:Chansiri:

The last quote is a crock of poo - then why bomb out most of the senior pros if “we’re all sticking together” the bloke is full of poo will stick by Jos and lead us to relegation 

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

didn't see the Birmingham game …….I think we are a poor team and it's nothing to do with not playing for the manager, jos is a very defensive minded coach and the team seem to follow his way of playing the best they can it's just  they arnt very good at it at present ….it stands to reason that if they wernt following is orders they'd try and get forward more often and as we know they don't do that …….obviously you disagree so which players arnt giving it 100%.. 

I was talking to a Birmingham season ticket holder recently who said for the first 40 minutes we were the best team they had played so far and should have been 3-0 up. However once they equalised the confidence just visibly drained from our team and went on to win easily. Unfortunately this is something we’ve seen all too often this season. I can honestly say the only game I’ve seen this season where we’ve played well for any length of time was first 80 minutes against WBA. 

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Have a feeling JL wont be here too much longer anyway.

You could tell he is feeling under pressure with him swearing in the BBC Sheffield Radio interview.

Think he think sod this not worth the hassle and resign soon.

be amazed if he resigned …..that would be a lot of money he'd be giving up .

5 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Whilst he’s correct. The patronising delivery is uncalled for. 

Fans have been aware of this long before he has. But we do know when a manager isn’t working and it’s worth trying an alternative. 

It’s a bit like when Donald Trump finds out a new daily fact. He delivers it in a patronising way and tone, ‘you know what folks’, or ‘did you know guys’, ‘you know what I learned today’.  Something along those lines. Yet he’s unaware that anyone with an IQ over 100 already knew that bullshit he’s spouting. Yet he acts like he’s the first person to know it and sharing revolutionary information.

• Haha 1