Chansiri: Sacking Jos might not bring success

6 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

So, if DC is saying it’s not Dross’ fault, and the players fault, are the rumours sounding out for a new manager true?

Been thinking that now Chansiri has stated we are not changing managers for the foreseeable future this will just fuel the rumours that we cant afford to sack him for FFP reasons. 

Highlights how naive DC actually is. Its so bad and seems only going to get worse. Comments like that are going to create a hard and long forum for himself. Hope he leaves with Jos. 

Fans have paid top money to watch this garbage. A new manager, with the right appointment, can turn this around as our team has a lot more ability than our teams of the past who have produced better results than current crop. 

I have not seen a team under perform like this in years. 

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Been thinking that now Chansiri has stated we are not changing managers for the foreseeable future this will just fuel the rumours that we cant afford to sack him for FFP reasons. 

If we don’t change the manager, we will go down anyway, so we might as well sack him and take the points penalty It’s better than this slow death

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Complete delusion. 

My goldfish could tell you Jos needs to go. Apart from DC, I can’t point to any Wednesday fan who thinks he should say. Or anyone in the media for that matter. 

What and have to admit that hes employed another numpty who's failed miserably, comon Sally your not daft, you know hes not going to do that. If it wasnt for Swansea deciding that they didn't want premiership football anymore, then Carlos would still be here. 

Everything Chansiri touches turns to sh!t. Let's put it this way, at this moment in time we are worse off on and off the field from when he took over. 

2 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

The players stopped giving their all in the complete surrender against Norwich City.

It was there for all to see.

Liitle energy, little physicality, no tracking back.  The list is endless.

Agreed, but this was evident from the opening match at Wigan and seems to have continued and declined to where we are now

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, Rogers said:

It does guarantee fans turning away in numbers and possible relegation

Hopefully this will be pointed  out to DC st the forum.

2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

I don't think you have proved your point that they aren't playing for the manager, which I think is a moot point anyway as the players should be playing for the fans, the club, and their own professionalism.  We should look at the players as well if they aren't playing for the manager for me that is not an excuse for bad performances.  

Where is this ideal world that you talk oflol

will be very surprised if any of theses questions are asked let alone answered as in other forums reported on here I think it will be full of Wednesday  yes men fans ,with the TUT TUT (don't question the owner )brigade in force if any one dare rock the boat ,but we shall see what it brings ,