Chansiri: I will tell the truth

2 hours ago, Lee Strafford said:

"I bought SWFC and entrusted Amadeu Paixão as principal advisor, I entrusted my family and Wednesdayites money. I realise this mistake, he and all of his associates no longer have any input on decision making at our club, unfortunately I can not do anything about the contracts which have been signed by players to be agent represented by those guys. I apologise for misleading fans last December with the poorly thought through poll which I now recognise was a major cause of breakdown of trust. I have decided to employ experienced football people with a strong bond to SWFC, people who are committing to not make money by any other means, especially football related, so they can not fall foul of corruption in football, to help me run the club. I will no longer be interfering in player matters other than approving the manager for the 1st team, I ask all Wednesdayites to work with me through this based on the above commitments"

I would be happy with the above.

This season is a write-off, we need mental alignment to ensure we stay in the division,  plenty of players go off the books next summer, consolidate next season, push for promotion the season after.

Good luck getting Chansiri to admit any blame. 

26 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

This man happily took peoples hard earned cash for season tickets knowing that FFP and an embargo was looming, so dont play the whole honesty trick with us.

That's the problem he has got with  the whole " Honesty" routine.

Now there could be good reasons not to go public with news like that, for instance alerting other clubs to your difficulties , but it's hardly being open and honest with the fan base is it?

Then you have the questionnaire ,

then you have the fans seemingly buying Jordan Rhodes

This is questionable " honesty " at best .

So let's hold off on the honesty card.

Maybe he was worried the fans would take bad news particularly badly?  No doubt we would to a point , but Owls fans are a pretty hardy bunch and if told the stark truth , would be more likely to dig in, take a siege mentality and howl the teams on in what is now a fight against going down to the lower tier again.

This could have been done months ago , everyone on side pulling in the right direction,

Seems like the bad news is turning up for Christmas like that tramp in Neil's story

Ah well ,get the mince pies out for the old duffer, we've dined with him before

2 hours ago, Lee Strafford said:

"I bought SWFC and entrusted Amadeu Paixão as principal advisor, I entrusted my family and Wednesdayites money. I realise this mistake, he and all of his associates no longer have any input on decision making at our club, unfortunately I can not do anything about the contracts which have been signed by players to be agent represented by those guys. I apologise for misleading fans last December with the poorly thought through poll which I now recognise was a major cause of breakdown of trust. I have decided to employ experienced football people with a strong bond to SWFC, people who are committing to not make money by any other means, especially football related, so they can not fall foul of corruption in football, to help me run the club. I will no longer be interfering in player matters other than approving the manager for the 1st team, I ask all Wednesdayites to work with me through this based on the above commitments"

I would be happy with the above.

This season is a write-off, we need mental alignment to ensure we stay in the division,  plenty of players go off the books next summer, consolidate next season, push for promotion the season after.

So just the flesh but no blood 

The reality is that the standard of football we've watched over the last two seasons hasn't matched

what Chansiri stated he'd like to see when he first came to Hillsborough (it's far worse than the Gray era).

The tendency with Jos (and Carlos' final year) is to sit back, soak up pressure, then counter-attack.

We haven't got the ability to do that with this squad - however, we can play positive, pass and move 

stuff but only seem to do this in brief periods in recent times. Jos needs to give the players a bit of freedom.

When we were 6th we'd just outplayed WBA and beat Bristol City away and had a great chance to progress.

That chance was missed and now the club's in a calamitous situation.

Chansiri looks as though he's going to open up about the running of the club, now he either needs to get Jos

to change his tactics or get someone in that will play a positive style of football - if we are to go down,

I'd rather see us go down playing well.