Chansiri, should he stay or should he go?

1 hour ago, ChinaOwl said:

Chansiri is an atypical East Asian business person. I can guarantee from personal experience that, within East Asian business culture, the leaders will rarely if ever back down on decisions they have made, will wallow in the glory when something goes right, will by nature blame everything and everybody but themselves when things go wrong, organize and plan to a wholly unacceptable standard and will often waste significant cash reserves on things that give them face and penny pinch to ridiculous levels on business essentials. East Asian business leaders will also not tolerate dissent or questioning of their ability or status. 

Those that have never dealt with East Asians in business will say what's different to all of that compared to other places. After you have worked out in the far east and Indo-China, you will soon come to appreciate the difference.

let me just say, I FULLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.

1 hour ago, ChinaOwl said:

Chansiri is an atypical East Asian business person. I can guarantee from personal experience that, within East Asian business culture, the leaders will rarely if ever back down on decisions they have made, will wallow in the glory when something goes right, will by nature blame everything and everybody but themselves when things go wrong, organize and plan to a wholly unacceptable standard and will often waste significant cash reserves on things that give them face and penny pinch to ridiculous levels on business essentials. East Asian business leaders will also not tolerate dissent or questioning of their ability or status. 

Those that have never dealt with East Asians in business will say what's different to all of that compared to other places. After you have worked out in the far east and Indo-China, you will soon come to appreciate the difference.

This. As I've been saying, nothing good will come out of the forum. Nothing is going to change with the way in which the club is run. Jos isn't going anywhere soon. It's a feckin car crash.

If I was him I would just walk away, for his, and his familys, safety's sake.

Tell the fans to do one, try to get  owner to buy the club off him, let the fans run the club, pay the running costs in the way they think best.

Sell the club to ANYONE who comes along and try to get as much of my money back as possible, and not just as a Football club.

11 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

If I was him I would just walk away, for his, and his familys, safety's sake.

Tell the fans to do one, try to get  owner to buy the club off him, let the fans run the club, pay the running costs in the way they think best.

Sell the club to ANYONE who comes along and try to get as much of my money back as possible, and not just as a Football club.

Because it's the fans fault here. Glad we are getting warmed up for tonight. 

13 hours ago, HisNibs said:

On the eve of his most difficult day at the helm of our club he'll no doubt be musing over the following conundrum. I've been badly advised, I've employed the leagues worst manager and I'm left with an injury prone bunch of over paid under achivers. FFP means I can't buy my way out of this mess and the fans have turned on me and my family.

Who'd bet against him announcing the sale of the club tomorrow and who'd be upset if he did?

because we have a queue as long as the penistone road of perspective owners all having more than £100 squillin to spend on us and knowing ways around the ffp rules (as we have had throughout our last 50 years) we should be wanting him out, HOWEVER, IF for any reason that queue has diminished, or any monies dried up, or not materialised in the first place, PERHAPS the dreamers should rethink.

3 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

If you have someone who can stump up £50-80m to buy the club, buy out his loans and then another £30-50m minimum to bankroll the ongoing losses, then great.

Otherwise, I'd be careful what I wish for.

Be interested to know how you arrived at those figures.

The point Im making is that there are too many people running round like Chicken Licken saying the sky will fall in, if Chansiri pulls the plug there will be no Wednesday. It's absolute rubbish.

I'd still support us even if we were in the 9th tier of English football, like Im sure you and most on here would too. 

We shouldn't live in fear of this. 

Edited by Steelman