Chansiri, should he stay or should he go?

On the eve of his most difficult day at the helm of our club he'll no doubt be musing over the following conundrum. I've been badly advised, I've employed the leagues worst manager and I'm left with an injury prone bunch of over paid under achivers. FFP means I can't buy my way out of this mess and the fans have turned on me and my family.

Who'd bet against him announcing the sale of the club tomorrow and who'd be upset if he did?

6 minutes ago, HisNibs said:

On the eve of his most difficult day at the helm of our club he'll no doubt be musing over the following conundrum. I've been badly advised, I've employed the leagues worst manager and I'm left with an injury prone bunch of over paid under achivers. FFP means I can't buy my way out of this mess and the fans have turned on me and my family.

Who'd bet against him announcing the sale of the club tomorrow and who'd be upset if he did?

I'd bet against it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HisNibs said:

He will never admit that . In his eyes , he is never at fault .

• Haha 2

I’d be upset! Him leaving likely sees him cashing in the loans, leaves us a hundred million or so in debt, leaves us in liquidation and asset stripped. 

Have to wonder if those hounding him out want that? It’s not like there’s a queue of billionaires wanting to set fire to cash and buy us is there? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

I’d be upset! Him leaving likely sees him cashing in the loans, leaves us a hundred million or so in debt, leaves us in liquidation and asset stripped. 

Have to wonder if those hounding him out want that? It’s not like there’s a queue of billionaires wanting to set fire to cash and buy us is there? 

Not sure people are hounding him out.

More people are critical of the way Sheffield Wednesday are being run. If Chansiri wanted complete loyalty and devotion he should have brought a dog not a football club.

He owns the club, he can do what he wants.... that’s the stark reality of it , he will either listen to advice given or choose to ignore it.

now we can all moan and say he should do this, he should do that ! But I’m afraid he’ll do what he feels right for his investment.

He’s chansiri he can do what he wants ( as the song goes)

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Not sure people are hounding him out.

More people are critical of the way Sheffield Wednesday are being run. If Chansiri wanted complete loyalty and devotion he should have brought a dog not a football club.

Have a scroll through any one of the multiple chansiri out threads and then say you’re ‘not sure people are hounding him out’. 

I dont think he wants complete loyalty, nor do I think he walks on water and is our saviour. But I do think we’ll likely be worse off (at least short term) without him and that he has a major job to rebuild us in a sensible, sustainable way for us to compete again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Have a scroll through any one of the multiple chansiri out threads and then say you’re ‘not sure people are hounding him out’. 

I dont think he wants complete loyalty, nor do I think he walks on water and is our saviour. But I do think we’ll likely be worse off (at least short term) without him and that he has a major job to rebuild us in a sensible, sustainable way for us to compete again. 

Think 99.9% are critical of him rather then hounding him out.

17 minutes ago, HisNibs said:

Unless he's prepared to virtually give the club away, there'll be no sale.

Any potential buyers would still face the same restrictions in January and the summer, which basically elimates any prospect of promotion for at least 2 seasons. In fact, our precarious position  means we're highly likely to be relegated this season or next.

We're hardly top of the list when it comes to attractive propositions.

8 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Unless he's prepared to virtually give the club away, there'll be no sale.

Any potential buyers would still face the same restrictions in January and the summer, which basically elimates any prospect of promotion for at least 2 seasons. In fact, our precarious position  means we're highly likely to be relegated this season or next.

We're hardly top of the list when it comes to attractive propositions.

Didn't Villa get around FFP by being bought out?

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

The star article will give little away, the main event tomorrow night will be a lot more telling. 

I'd like to think he hasn't thought it a good idea to stoke the fire on the morning of the forum. 

He's too open for his own good at times. He will have given the quote to Dom Howson I'm sure.