Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

7 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

The pricing is justifiable for an increase in turnover

Oh no it isn’t. It’s cutting us off from the wider fan base and has turned people against their club. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

When have you been blamed?

Unless your heads been in the sand he’s blamed us for signing Jordan Rhodes, Carlos wanting to leave and him selling Hunt because we thought he was rubbish apparently... amongst other things

3 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

The stir using clickbait headlines again. Seems they twisted a few words from that interview. 

23 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Unless your heads been in the sand he’s blamed us for signing Jordan Rhodes, Carlos wanting to leave and him selling Hunt because we thought he was rubbish apparently... amongst other things

Hunt was slated most weeks on here, I’m gonna be honest I think DC has a point th there 

shame he hasnt sold a few others down the line that we think are rubbish 

8 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Hunt was slated most weeks on here, I’m gonna be honest I think DC has a point th there 

shame he hasnt sold a few others down the line that we think are rubbish 

You don’t sell players based on fans opinions! That’s why you have a manager?!

If he thought we slagged off Hunt has he ever read what people say about Palmer? Fans are critical of players at every single club! I thought Hunt was a decent right back for this league, thought we saw the best of him at the end of last season when moved to right wing back and he had less responsibility defending. But hey ho Gary 45 from Parson Cross tweeted “Hunts crap” so Chansiri sold him. Oreyttt

• Haha 1

The star article is pretty much as expected. The same words that have been recycled for the last 4 years.

Family, I will listen to people if they approach me with respect, I always answer questions if they are asked politely, I am an open book and will always speak the truth.

More lovely words but nothing to back it up and examples left, right and centre to prove otherwise. It's a wishy washy statement and I hope I don't end up listening to exactly the same tonight, for the clubs sake

3 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

You don’t sell players based on fans opinions! That’s why you have a manager?!

If he thought we slagged off Hunt has he ever read what people say about Palmer? Fans are critical of players at every single club! I thought Hunt was a decent right back for this league, thought we saw the best of him at the end of last season when moved to right wing back and he had less responsibility defending. But hey ho Gary 45 from Parson Cross tweeted “Hunts crap” so Chansiri sold him. Oreyttt

I know where your coming from yeah, like I said it’s a shame he hasn’t sold a few others we thought were rubbish, personally I rated Hunt and thought he was important to us but to get that kind of money for him with his injury record and contract situation I thought was a very good deal 

12 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't worry DC.  The fans will like it.

They've been saying for weeks they'd be a lot happier with the truth of how f*ck ed we are. Rather than just vaguely knowing how f*ck ed we are. 

Post after post, tweet after tweet folks have been buzzing to know the truth. 

Nothing to worry about at all.

I'm sure none will go back on their word about showing respect for hearing the honest truth. 

There's no forty - faced twots around here.

I can think there might be one or two there that will drown any abuse out with enthusiastic clapping.

Just now, Royal_D said:

I know where your coming from yeah, like I said it’s a shame he hasn’t sold a few others we thought were rubbish, personally I rated Hunt and thought he was important to us but to get that kind of money for him with his injury record and contract situation I thought was a very good deal 

I agree, for that money I would have sold him too. However gripe is his way of coming out and saying “fans didn’t like Hunt so we sold him”. He should have said what you just said “injuries, contract length and we can no longer pay the wages we are paying” absolutely fine, no problem at all but don’t make it about the fans. 

Just now, 1993swfc said:

I agree, for that money I would have sold him too. However gripe is his way of coming out and saying “fans didn’t like Hunt so we sold him”. He should have said what you just said “injuries, contract length and we can no longer pay the wages we are paying” absolutely fine, no problem at all but don’t make it about the fans. 

I’ve no Idea why he said that, I’ve never had a face to face conversation and personally I still suspect wether his words get lost in translation

I’d he amazed if someone at the club didn’t advise him to sell Hunt for the exact reasons I’ve stated

More drivel from the komandant 

But it serves a purpose. As I said the other day he's deliberately stoking the fans into a frenzy before tonights meetings 

This morning he's stayed that the puppets job isn't under threat. 

All drivel but it's stage managed drivel. 

Hes a clever man and dangerous man and knows exactly what he's doing. 

The world of football is no place for mercenary businessman who will make money at any cost to human integrity and decency.

People like the komandant don't get as Rich as him by being honest 

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Are there 3 worse teams than us to go down?

I hope so - as we don’t have a chance of getting it done ourselves 

bolton are probably worse, i have a sneaky feeling ipswich may get out of trouble

wednesday 11/2 to be relegated and 25/1 bottom look decent prices

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

But it serves a purpose. As I said the other day he's deliberately stoking the fans into a frenzy before tonights meetings 

The world of football is no place for mercenary businessman who will make money at any cost to human integrity and decency.

Let's get something straight pal, his money was gifted to him by daddy, hes not some financial guru who's made the cash himself by hard work and forward thinking. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Let's get something straight pal, his money was gifted to him by daddy, hes not some financial guru who's made the cash himself by hard work and forward thinking. 

Some share of the old family business was gifted to him before the company was floated on the stock market, Like the rest of the family, a significant amount of cash was made by DC on flotation. DC's dad is not as wealthy as most seem to think and, indeed, DC's brother is far wealthier and has significantly more say in the day to day running of Thai Union. I honestly don't think DC's father or brother are at all interested in Sheffield Wednesday or football thousands of miles away from their home. This is DC's investment,

23 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

he's minus £80M down at this time. Yeah ruthless lol 

• Haha 2