Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

My opinion isn't better than anyone elses

But I just wanted to state; I think it's poor by Dom Howson to ruffle the feathers and be pre-emptive prior to tonights fans forum.

Pulling off sensationalist timely headlines like this should get him black listed by the club and I hope it does.

If you're one of the many unhappy fans heading to tonights forum, don't let Dom Howson intentionally annoy you further.

Lets listen and try to devise a plan of action. If your having 8 pints before, you might aswell not go. Cause more harm than good.

• Thanks 1

I have to say that I did not know that Lee Strafford had no responsibility for the appointment of Alan Irvine.

I thought that his proposed Club statement read well.

What is his view of Luhukay though because in my eyes the relegation warning signs are flashing ominously brightly?

37 minutes ago, SheffWedsince86 said:

Jose Mourinho has a good CV, he still got sacked, sometimes managers don't work out at clubs, style of play or players to choose from its not their fault but seriously he has to go. Also on his CV he's never managed or played in England, toughest league in the world. 

I heard a good quote Yesterday regarding Mourinho, that he might not have been the biggest problem at United, but he was the easiest one to solve.  

Guest Hirst1867
2 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

But I just wanted to state; I think it's poor by Dom Howson to ruffle the feathers and be pre-emptive prior to tonights fans forum.

Pulling off sensationalist timely headlines like this should get him black listed by the club and I hope it does.

If you're one of the many unhappy fans heading to tonights forum, don't let Dom Howson intentionally annoy you further.

Lets listen and try to devise a plan of action. If your having 8 pints before, you might aswell not go. Cause more harm than good.

Seems clear (given the article just posted) that Dom has actually interviewed the Chairman. Hes not being pre-emptive at all

Just now, Hirst1867 said:

Seems clear (given the article just posted) that Dom has actually interviewed the Chairman. Hes not being pre-emptive at all

I understand that. Chansiri will have spoken to Dom Howson willingly but Chansiri has no input in how Howson uses his words.

Howson is setting people up to be aggrieved heading into the forum.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Junglejay said:

I heard a good quote Yesterday regarding Mourinho, that he might not have been the biggest problem at United, but he was the easiest one to solve.  

I heard it. It was a lad who called into Talksport. He was bang on the money. 

Guest addedtime
14 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

He loves it though doesn't he??

Guest Hirst1867
16 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

I understand that. Chansiri will have spoken to Dom Howson willingly but Chansiri has no input in how Howson uses his words.

Howson is setting people up to be aggrieved heading into the forum.

I don't think anyone needs to set the fans up to be aggrieved

24 minutes ago, vulva said:

I heard it. It was a lad who called into Talksport. He was bang on the money. 

That's it, pretty sure he was a Cricketer from India who happened to support United so they asked him his thoughts.  Shame Mr Chansiri wasn't listening.