DidOwl

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa

It seems that a great opportunity for Jo’s has just opened up across the Pennines......and there is a Portuguese manager who could replace him. 

Perhaps the interview at Manchester United would be a bit more in depth than;

DC: "Can you drive a taxi"?

Jos: "Yes".

DC: "Great, but you will have to manage the football team until we buy you a car".

:Chansiri:

Didn't the last Portuguese manager we had teach you not to write silly letters to Santa?lol

Dear Santa

You live at the North Pole

from there everywhere is south

Any chance you could send us a couple of reindeer to pull our club out of the poo poo it is in and repair Kieran Lees undercarriage? 

Thanks

Roger

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

2 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Dear Santa

You live at the North Pole

from there everywhere is south

Any chance you could send us a couple of reindeer to pull our club out of the poo poo it is in and repair Kieran Lees undercarriage

Thanks

Roger

Is that possible on the elf service? :blink:

• Haha 2

Dear Santa,

The club I supported since I was 6 years old is looking for a new manager. Please promote them to the premier league so that I can live out my boyhood fantasy by captaining HMS P!ss The Champions League. 

Jose

Dear Santa,

Are you still doing boxing day miracles?

If so I'd like to order one for this year at the Riverside.

Many thanks

• Agree 1

Was walking by Midddlewood training ground and found this letter on pavement. I have reproduced below.

Dear Santa,

I have been wanting to retire for a couple of years. However this guy smelling of fish came and wafted half a million cheque under my nose and it ruffled my whiskers and before I knew it I was in this foreign land.. 

The money has been useful but the tools I have to work with are old and rusty or not yet warn in. Its been really difficult and they expect me to answer questions all the time. Now the natives are restless and after speaking to someone in my homeland I understand they have been known to turn cannibalistic. 

I would be grateful if you could ensure safe passage for my trusted sidekick Rudolph and I back to the land of clogs, tulips and cheese.

I have banned mince pies so have left you a glass of no added sugar grapefruit juice.

If you can come early so much the better.

yours hoping

Tiny throw

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy this year, mostly, so please can I have Margot Robbie In Stockings......

Just to avoid any serious embarrassment on your part and clarify my request I actually intend Margot Robbie to be wearing the aforementioned items of hosiery on her delicious pins not your good self, although if Margot's a bit busy you could also bring some strong Vodka and  see where this goes......

0d1f3d7ffd1cfbdcc8c4d964a08c95cd.jpg

I have no mince pies as of yet.

Yours 

Steve 

xxx

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy this year, mostly, so please can I have Margot Robbie In Stockings......

Just to avoid any serious embarrassment on your part and clarify my request I actually intend Margot Robbie to be wearing the aforementioned items of hosiery on her delicious pins not your good self, although if Margot's a bit busy you could also bring some strong Vodka and  see where this goes......

0d1f3d7ffd1cfbdcc8c4d964a08c95cd.jpg

I have no mince pies as of yet.

Yours 

Steve 

xxx

you will have mince pies if you keep looking at her Stevey lol 

• Haha 1

Dear Santa

Can we have an early Christmas present of three points against Preston on Saturday and Sheffield United not to make the top 6 at the end of the season. 

Dear Santa,

You fat red b*stard, 20 f.ookin' years near on..and heres you flying over Hillsborough again leaving nothing but Reindeer sh*t!.

What do we get?..hauled into a f.ookin' room again for a good telling off by the Chairman...not even a bloody selection box.

Jos has got a selection box..Its that vast he picks 'em out f.ookin' blindfold...mainly soft centres....Us, the fans?..nothing.

So once again we head into the new year possessin' nowt but a worried frown on our crease laden brows...you utter tW*t!

Tiny tim

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Talking of mince pies, Adam Reach is looking like he's been nipping to beres before and after matches at Hillsborough.

On 18/12/2018 at 12:57, DidOwl said:

Dear Santa

It seems that a great opportunity for Jo’s has just opened up across the Pennines......and there is a Portuguese manager who could replace him. 

Where did you send this letter, I have a few things I'd like to add to that list...

Ferrari

Private jet

Etc

lol