Go and get him!

4 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Does Jose buy in to " “Tactical Periodisation is a practice concept that has a Conceptual Matrix – the play, the collective intent, the Tactical, supported by the Game’s MacroPrinciples; it’s operationalised based on another matrix, the Methodological that is supported by its own Methodological Principles, respecting a Standard Morphocycle in building a Specific style of playing.”

If so .... STAY AWAY FROM OUR CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I understand less each time I read CC's book title.

Would take The Special One in a heartbeat, just to see what he could do on this level... would he just turn the whole ship around and have us coast up the league or completely sink the ship into L2...

Write a beggin' letter playing on his sympathy and bigging him up, don't mention The club

Dear Jose,

I'm sorry to see you will be out of work . I heard the news as I was driving up to SHEFFIELD,, WEDNESDAY morning...........(write the letter tomorrow)

I honestly let an 'OWL of indignation.

Obviously you were not given a chance to use your incredible footballing powers at Manchester united...Too much money.

I think if  you took a good look at yourself, if you  were brutOWLy honest...You really need a challenge, prove 'em wrong .

Start with a down at heel club, maybe famous once , with potential, but strugOWLing in recent times

This famous old club may have a manager at the moment, but you cant worry, JOS cos of that...Take a Chance..erri..build it in your image, see it as a challenge.

Maybe a club thats not too far away from where you are now..sorta just over the HILLs... BUR.. O anyway..  Hi Ho..It would be great to see you back

Yours faithfully

errr..A Leyton orient fan

3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

That would be the Pinnacle taking us to European Champions in 5 years...There you go Jose if you're looking for a challenge, this could well be it !  

Absolutely!

whats he got left to do?...won everything...

Break the mould of modern football, take a club that has no money, a fractured fanbase, on its uppers back to the big time...

The gauntlets down Jose..pick it up

6 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

we've had the second biggest Portuguese clown as manager ,might as well go for the biggest

Jose is a legend but his constant moaning is boring now

Who was the 2nd biggest?

If you mean Carlos you obviously weren't watching us in the two playoff seasons.

I'd sooner have him back than Mourinho any day. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Who was the 2nd biggest?

If you mean Carlos you obviously weren't watching us in the two playoff seasons.

I'd sooner have him back than Mourinho any day. 

Think of the publicity..Him doin' one interview about his Time at Man utd might buy us a forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!